RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo

The G G O A

Pogo is brainwashed and incapable of making an unbiased decision.

A cursory glance at both forms of the game leave no one in any doubt about the excitement levels of one v the other.

If you are a career criminal,love watching 5 hit ups and a kick then get a dose of League, it's the cure you have been waiting for.

As for Von Cettes comment re NRL matches that's fine and understandable for all Australians playing an Australian game, BUT don't forget Russians, Mexicans, Eskimos, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Portugese , Albanians, Spanish etc etc etc, sit them in front of Pogos Pickle factory Black and White TV screen with or without a dozen Pure Blondes and they will all tell you Union > League x 1,000,000.

AND ...........they are 100% correct.

Suck it up Pogo.

Pogo is brainwashed and incapable of making an unbiased decision.

A cursory glance at both forms of the game leave no one in any doubt about the excitement levels of one v the other.

If you are a career criminal,love watching 5 hit ups and a kick then get a dose of League, it's the cure you have been waiting for.

As for Von Cettes comment re NRL matches that's fine and understandable for all Australians playing an Australian game, BUT don't forget Russians, Mexicans, Eskimos, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Portugese , Albanians, Spanish etc etc etc, sit them in front of Pogos Pickle factory Black and White TV screen with or without a dozen Pure Blondes and they will all tell you Union > League x 1,000,000.

AND ...........they are 100% correct.

Suck it up Pogo.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Thanks Cartman

Enjoy the 50 repacked scrums and fat fellows collapsing all over the park this weekend, i and others not in need of Fred Hollows help will revel in the entertainment provided by players like Hayne, Slater, Marshall et al.

Suck it up indeed Eric.

Thanks Pongo

Enjoy the 5 hit ups and kick,the play the ball and walk, i and others not in need of Fred Hollows help will revel in the entertainment provided by players like Ranger,Carter,McCaw and Guildford et al.

Suck it up indeed Pongo

I played rugby Union for 30 plus years and continue to prefer that game over League. Watching a League game frustrates me in that when a tackle is made I always think there should be a flanker straight in there scrapping for the ball.

However I must say it concerns me the many posts from other ex Union types who say they now prefer to watch League. It can't be denied many now prefer it and not only one eyed old posters who have a lifelong bias toward League.

On a personal note one of my boys informs me that he intends to play Union on Saturday and League on Sunday this year. I shall be able to check out the pros and cons of both at a heartland NZ grassroot level and pass on an opinion.

Thanks Pongo

Enjoy the 5 hit ups and kick,the play the ball and walk, i and others not in need of Fred Hollows help will revel in the entertainment provided by players like Ranger,Carter,McCaw and Guildford et al.

Suck it up indeed Pongo

LMAO

You promised to NEVER call me Pongo again.

It's ok Cartman to be wrong, as a matter of fact you make an art form of it.

Enjoy the fat blokes collapsing all over the park, the non stock kicking , the horizontal 3 metres head down runs, the yawn that really is Rubgy Union.

Meanwhile the real athletes, the ones capable of providing entertainment, Hayne, Marshall, Inglis, Slater, etc etc strut their stuff before record numbers of viewers, whilst the Toyota Cup OUTRATES consistently the bore fest known as Yawnion.

WHY ? Because it is a grossly better spectacle........

Suck it up Eric.

LMAO

Oh,sorry MATE,but I see the 'Eric' and Cartman' isms floating about so I thought it was only fair.I spose I can go back to calling you Hughsey after your Uncle Kim.

And besides,that horse tip only gives you a certain period of grace:D

Enjoy the fat blokes collapsing all over the park, the non stock kicking , the horizontal 3 metres head down runs, the yawn that really is Rubgy Union.

Umm,I thinks you meant RUGBY Union?Dont worry,thats a rookie mistake.And yes,I will enjoy my sport,so long as you enjoy yours,which if you are a Sharks supporter it does become painful to watch.Hence your eagerness to jump on a website to try and convince yourself that it really is 'the greatest game of all':rolleyes:

Meanwhile the real athletes, the ones capable of providing entertainment, Hayne, Marshall, Inglis, Slater, etc etc strut their stuff before record numbers of viewers,

No denying its a bigger game in Arsetralia Hughsey,but do you really expect that an Arsestralian game invented by Arsestralians,played by Arsetralians and run by Arsetralians WOULDNT rate higher than Union over there?Seriously...

whilst the Toyota Cup OUTRATES consistently the bore fest known as Yawnion.

Hahahahaaaaa go have some more pickled pickles Hughsey.This takes the cake and proves forever that you have lost a few marbles over the years.

So...you are saying that the Toyota Cup rates higher than Super 14?Where?Show me the figures...even in SEDNEE I'd struggle to believe this.

Suck it up Eric.

Spectacle?Really?.5 hit ups and a kick.Cant you guys count past 6?Why do the fat guys play the ball then walk with their hands on their hips?Why do the Centres and Wingers stick to their designated 'Right' and 'Left' sides...Are they not allowed to stray across the other side of the field?More running my arse hahahahaaaaaaa.

Enjoy it Hughsey and keep the sledging coming,because for every post you make I'll come right back at yah.

Next....

LMAO

It's ok Cartman to be wrong, as a matter of fact you make an art form of it.

Meanwhile the real athletes, the ones capable of providing entertainment, Hayne, Marshall, Inglis, Slater, etc etc strut their stuff before record numbers of viewers, whilst the Toyota Cup OUTRATES consistently the bore fest known as Yawnion.

Suck it up Eric.

Where does Rugby League "OUTRATE" Union. Not in NZ. In Aus, outside of NSW and Qland, AFL outrates them both by so far it's not funny.

Catman - League originated in northern England, played by working class types who wanted payment for playing, which the Union knobs in London would not have a bar of.

Oh,sorry MATE,but I see the 'Eric' and Cartman' isms floating about so I thought it was only fair.I spose I can go back to calling you Hughsey after your Uncle Kim.

And besides,that horse tip only gives you a certain period of grace:D

Umm,I thinks you meant RUGBY Union?Dont worry,thats a rookie mistake.And yes,I will enjoy my sport,so long as you enjoy yours,which if you are a Sharks supporter it does become painful to watch.Hence your eagerness to jump on a website to try and convince yourself that it really is 'the greatest game of all':rolleyes:

No denying its a bigger game in Arsetralia Hughsey,but do you really expect that an Arsestralian game invented by Arsestralians,played by Arsetralians and run by Arsetralians WOULDNT rate higher than Union over there?Seriously...

Hahahahaaaaa go have some more pickled pickles Hughsey.This takes the cake and proves forever that you have lost a few marbles over the years.

So...you are saying that the Toyota Cup rates higher than Super 14?Where?Show me the figures...even in SEDNEE I'd struggle to believe this.

Spectacle?Really?.5 hit ups and a kick.Cant you guys count past 6?Why do the fat guys play the ball then walk with their hands on their hips?Why do the Centres and Wingers stick to their designated 'Right' and 'Left' sides...Are they not allowed to stray across the other side of the field?More running my arse hahahahaaaaaaa.

Enjoy it Hughsey and keep the sledging coming,because for every post you make I'll come right back at yah.

Next....

funniest post ever Eric.

Yes as unpalatable as it is The Toyota Cup NYC OUTRATES Yawnion.

As much as you attempt to defend the indefensible you FAIL.

The saddest part is your blinkered, myopic small country syndrome mind is like concrete , set and thick.

Suck it up Cartman and enjoy Parramatta v Wests Tigers.

And what a game it was,the brilliance of marshall and co outstanding. I must say and you know im not a union fan byt zzznards try was good enough for him to play league. lol

And what a game it was,the brilliance of marshall and co outstanding. I must say and you know im not a union fan byt zzznards try was good enough for him to play league. lol

Yes, Marshall (nz) is brilliant, actually that adjective does the kiwi a disservice, the bloke is the best attacking player i have EVER seen in either code.

Matt Dunning and co can only dream of having the talent of Benji, come to think of it all Yawnion players are in the same ( sinking) boat.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/rugby-league-simply-too-strong/story-e6frext9-1225846144957

Yes, Marshall (nz) is brilliant, actually that adjective does the kiwi a disservice, the bloke is the best attacking player i have EVER seen in either code.

Matt Dunning and co can only dream of having the talent of Benji, come to think of it all Yawnion players are in the same ( sinking) boat.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/rugby-league-simply-too-strong/story-e6frext9-1225846144957

Benji is the Man,thats why I have him as my Captain in my Fantasy team:D

As for 'sinking' boats...well I'm pretty sure that yellow Americas boat of yours is still lying at the bottom of the Hauraki Gulf:D Hahahaaa..

And what great games of Union tonight..Canes v Sharks and now the Blues v Waratahs...games spread over 3 countries...3 countries!!!:D :D :D

Dude what would Brendon zzznard want to play league for?

he'd take a pay cut AND have to drink Lion Red:rolleyes:

Benji is the Man,thats why I have him as my Captain in my Fantasy team:D

As for 'sinking' boats...well I'm pretty sure that yellow Americas boat of yours is still lying at the bottom of the Hauraki Gulf:D Hahahaaa..

And what great games of Union tonight..Canes v Sharks and now the Blues v Waratahs...games spread over 3 countries...3 countries!!!:D :D :D

LMAO

3 countries where some of the occupants will be dozing off before the 33rd collapsed scrum.......

Yawnion, it's put Horlicks out of business !

LMAO

3 countries where some of the occupants will be dozing off before the 33rd collapsed scrum.......

yeah I know its hard to take.Your league game played in one country...and maybe at a pinch they try and get a 'World' Cup between 3 countries :cool:

But the reality is Hughsey,its a Sydney game for people who cant count past 6.

What a great weekend of Union so far..geez we get phases of play waaaaayyyy past 5...in fact its non stop..Sharks/Canes...Chiefs/Brumbies...enjoy your Sydney vs Sydney game:rolleyes:

UNION...the G.G.O.A

LMAO

LMAO

yeah I know its hard to take.Your league game played in one country...and maybe at a pinch they try and get a 'World' Cup between 3 countries :cool:

But the reality is Hughsey,its a Sydney game for people who cant count past 6.

What a great weekend of Union so far..geez we get phases of play waaaaayyyy past 5...in fact its non stop..Sharks/Canes...Chiefs/Brumbies...enjoy your Sydney vs Sydney game:rolleyes:

UNION...the G.G.O.A

LMAO

You are obviously in a trance like state or have developed an internet stutter.....no surprise though if you have been punishing yourself watching fat blokes collapsing ad nauseum.....

"phases"...........funniest phrase EVER.

Put the cue in the rack Cartman before you further embarrass yourself attempting to defend what IS a joke of a game.

YAWNION = BOREFEST.

LMAO

You are obviously in a trance like state or have developed an internet stutter.....no surprise though if you have been punishing yourself watching 5 hitups,kick and chase.....

"excitement"...........funniest phrase EVER.

Put the cue in the rack Hughsey before you further embarrass yourself attempting to defend what IS a joke of a game.

LEAGUE aka BULLRUSH = BOREFEST.

LMAO

You are obviously in a trance like state or have developed an internet stutter.....no surprise though if you have been punishing yourself watching 5 hitups,kick and chase.....

"excitement"...........funniest phrase EVER.

Put the cue in the rack Hughsey before you further embarrass yourself attempting to defend what IS a joke of a game.

LEAGUE aka BULLRUSH = BOREFEST.

LMAO

None of your "mates" on here seem to agree.....

When the Toyota NYC OUTRATES Yawnion it's clear what a BOREFEST yawnion really is.

Suck it up Eric.

No post on the Warriors yet? What a brilliant performance. Great to see the Warriors passing game back. And James Maloney - what a player. Sign him up to a contract extension now!

Where are those so called experts who said the Warriors were wooden spoon material now?

surely zzznard not just playing for the money,and no hes not good enough for league.Warriors were good broncos were woeful,lets just take a breath its 3 games in ,but they did play the full 80. positive sins, bloody multi wreckers.lol