RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hedley

_.N-Z's Got~TALENT._

TV One: SunSEP~15th_13  ~WOW~..What an Episode ;)

New Zealand's Got Talent is back for 2013 with an amazing variety of performers competing in front of judges Rachel Hunter, Jason Kerrison and Cris Judd. Who will make it through to the Semi Finals?

post-620-0-65708300-1379236927.jpgEpisode1http://tvnz.co.nz/new_zealands_got_talent/video

post-620-0-38559900-1379237183_thumb.jpg

here's a link to the Homepage, where many individual videos of acts residehttp://tvnz.co.nz/new-zealands-got-talent-2013/index-group-5529291

This and similar programmes are highly addictive.

You watch the first one and then you feel compelled to watch every episode through until the finish, often at the expense of far superior programmes on other channels.

Soon the whole family are watching. Sitting like zombies, with dinner is going uneaten and dishes not washed.

Then you start posting on line encouraging others to join you in your nasty little habit.

The only way to break the cycle is to commence therapy and swear off all Reality TV, 100%.

This and similar programmes are highly addictive.

You watch the first one and then you feel compelled to watch every episode through until the finish, often at the expense of far superior programmes on other channels.

Soon the whole family are watching. Sitting like zombies, with dinner is going uneaten and dishes not washed.

Then you start posting on line encouraging others to join you in your nasty little habit.

The only way to break the cycle is to commence therapy and swear off all Reality TV, 100%.

A bit like horses :D

..same way as i ate/eat My dinner :)

(i don't know who Couldn't enjoy this show, it's been a beaut)

[the best Michael~Jackson act was in the first show., the young Indian? boy..'bout 10 or 11yrs old i think][we Must see Him again, Surely!]

..i thought Swamp~Thing was a great 'thing'..the singer had a unique quotient about Him!, the other half of the duo on drums was chocka block full of the unreal~feel., they're Goin' places..not that they haven't already Been to a few ;)

T~Bred Hunter! [or anyone else..] . . .did you watch the Final :)

Wow! what a great array..

..there was a beaut 'payoff'...for those that'd watched each episode, and that was seeing the 'growth and development' of some of the entrant performers..and in that Final, there were some star performances. [many or most of them] :)

[fullfilling to ponder the empowerment and personal development that some will've taken from having 'fronted' and partaken!]

TV One: SunDEC~8th_13

Series 2, Episode 13  | New Zealand's Got Talent   Season Finale: This is it! Everything leads up to this moment as we find out who is going to be crowned the winner

post-620-0-09956000-1386492809.jpghttp://tvnz.co.nz/new-zealands-got-talent-2013-video/s2-ep13-5765725