RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Memphis2

Good old fashioned Test

Boy was that a ripper test vee the Boks.

Wound back the clock and had everything great about old fashioned rugby.

Brutal tough ,skill,drama it had the works.

They gave each other like for like and may the toughest man be left standing.

Old mate Sir Colin would have loved it.

Every year people are concerned that the Bok pack is too big and strong for us.It never happens.

They are competitive but never dominate.Whitelock and Brodie were stauch.Retallic is going to be one of the best.

Settling back to watch a game now that will be lucky to get my heart up to the 55 beat mark.....unless Argie gets on top

Has Beaudie overtaken AC & DC as the best 1st 5 in NZ.     On last night's game I would say yes.     Carter's kicking in general play these days appears to give opposition too much time to set up reply or counter attack.    His kicks just don't seem to give chasers time to put any pressure on the receiver while Barrett's appear to float more in transit (hang in air longer)    Barrett's goal kicking is every bit as good as Carters and his running with ball in hand is superior.    Perhaps DC just suffering from too many niggles these days and is unable get fully fit but for mine BB is the form horse.