RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Opo

Sovereignty and the Treaty of Waitangi

ALL New Zealanders should read this paper by Judge Anthony Willy

Sovereignty and the Treaty of Waitangi

This paper is concerned solely with the question of whether or not there is anything

in the Treaty of Waitangi (Treaty) that requires it to be incorporated into a written constitution, and having the effect of conferring sovereignty in and over New Zealand on twenty first century Maori.

"Honour the Treaty" has been a commonly heard cry..........

Read Judge Anthony Willy's full paper Here

Interesting reading  Opo, however i dont really think the likes of blunt1 would be able to comprehend .

blunt1 is hellbent on one thing ( he is totally Brainwashed),  that is total rule and power for Maori (elite) with the ultimate and eventual goal of being given full control of everything, i think we could imagine what would occur if that happened.

Would blunt1 be,  Hone Harawira, Willie Jackson , John Tamihere ?, i would like to know.

I have noticed when discussing this whole thing of the TOWaitangi and Sovereignty with people i know and are Maori i find that individuals who are doing their best to achieve, living life and enjoying success ( not always great)  have no interest  or wish to take part in  historical,mythical or spiritual greivances/claims, however ones that havent enjoyed any nature of what they percieve as success seem to continue to want or blame someone or something for their  misfortunes. 

Treaty Partnership and Sovereignty

Tribal leaders continue to make on-going demands for new rights and privileges based on claims of Treaty partnership and Maori sovereignty. The question that needs to be asked is whether such partnership and sovereignty claims are valid. Two examples of their use will suffice.

The first example, which uses the Treaty partnership argument, is the situation in the Far North where iwi leaders are claiming guardianship rights over the region......

Continue reading Dr Muriel Newman's latest newsletter Here

Read Judge Anthony Willy's informative paper Here

I wonder if some of you more recent caffers don't know the half of it with Straight Strike (or Gay Thrust as a funny old poster used to call him). Shame we can't get into the Caff archives to see the hundreds of posts he made every time a Maori made the news. Thread titles were invariably "And another one" and he'd rattle of the details of a child abuse case. He never once put forward any solutions. For him to now come out and say he considers himself Maori is a total pisstake and frankly abhorrent.

I wonder if some of you more recent caffers don't know the half of it with Straight Strike (or Gay Thrust as a funny old poster used to call him). Shame we can't get into the Caff archives to see the hundreds of posts he made every time a Maori made the news. Thread titles were invariably "And another one" and he'd rattle of the details of a child abuse case. He never once put forward any solutions. For him to now come out and say he considers himself Maori is a total pisstake and frankly abhorrent.

blunt1 i was only stating facts which you obviously took exception to, statistics dont tell lies, nor do they favour, they also cant be influenced or brainwashed.

It is common knowledge that combined Maori wealth is in the vicinity of $37-39 billion. One Tribe, Tainui, describe themselves as a "Corporate Powerhouse"

Are the negative statistics of "our people" any better for this.  (Please answer fully  blunt1, Killafornia & Co..)

Maybe  blunt1 &  Co.  might be able to let NZ'er know the solution to ALL Negative Statistics previously mentioned , and dont just say  " Honour the Treaty"  which seems to be your only answer to everything.

Not only Maori. Straight Strike has made derogatory comments about other ethnicities that don't have white skin. 

Straight Strike is a white supremist.

...the knights of the holy see were backed by the roman catholic church,this organization has a history of burning heretics alive ,variation from the norm?

Variation from the norm by the sheer scale of their torture, terror and evil - 12+ million murdered at the hands of the Nazi SS in a few, short years.

Killafornia, Uriah Heep, blunt1 & Co. I will not post further on this subject however if you people tell us on here how would you like to see things in NZ in relation to Sovereignty, Government , Education .......everything.

Full rational and balanced answers please, not just  "Honour the Treaty" or we want this that and everything else you can dream up with mythical and spiritual propaganda.

Remember  full answers from all of you please.

Not only Maori. Straight Strike has made derogatory comments about other ethnicities that don't have white skin. 

Straight Strike is a white supremist.

Answer to Post No. 13 please Uriah Heep,  c'mon stop ducking for cover, stand up for YOURSELF rather than take the easy way out of a debate  forming mob mentality with your "mates" or just stating i'm a White Supremasist which is far from the truth as you know i am 1/8 Maori.

Answer to Post No. 13 please Uriah Heep,  c'mon stop ducking for cover, stand up for YOURSELF rather than take the easy way out of a debate  forming mob mentality with your "mates" or just stating i'm a White Supremasist which is far from the truth as you know i am 1/8 Maori.

I noted you were a White Supremist at the time, well before Blunt and Killafornia were posters.

Merely by the way you post, that "I'm 1/8th Maori" counts for nothing in your case. Stop rolling it out as giving you the right to bag any brown skinned race. Adolf Hitler was 1/8th Jewish.

I noted you were a White Supremist at the time, well before Blunt and Killafornia were posters.

Merely by the way you post, that "I'm 1/8th Maori" counts for nothing in your case. Stop rolling it out as giving you the right to bag any brown skinned race. Adolf Hitler was 1/8th Jewish.

Answer the hard questions Uriah Heep.

Do you back up a person/ think a person is always right /  a person or Group can do no wrong  etc. for the only reason that person/Group is of the same ethnicity/ tribe as you.  That sort of mentality seems to be the total strength of your character.

By examining your previous posts/opinions/accusations carefully i seriously suspect you can be classified as a "broken ass dropout", who is of very low self esteem when by yourself but mighty when with your percieved mates of similar character.

It might pay to retire yourself from this site as intelligent people require rational balanced opinion rather than biased influenced opinion.

Good bye  Uriah Heep , go and get a Student Loan, do yourself a favour and re-educate yourself.

Well that's a bit disconcerting, me receiving an Email direct from you Straight Strike. How did you manage that?

In the Email you ask "Why haven't you answered my post on the above subject" (That subject being this one).

I would point you toward the final line in your post immediately above this one.

I thought you were bidding me farewell, in a "middle finger raised" manner.

Please don't Email me again. It's a bit like being stalked. Post it on Race Cafe and I'll find it and answer.