RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dustydreamnz

Call Me Ralph

Was a big run, well done to all connections and I'm sure all will be having a drink or two.

Great day for outsiders and my best collect in a long time with a $6 bet for 5% of $6578.50 of first four in race 3 which gave me $328.90.

Which was handy as will pay the car bill for my starter motor that crapped itself last week.

Well done to connections. I thought the track was playing awfully fast today but then I just read the stipes report and see they were all manually timed... I have my doubts about a few of the times today and don't think it's right if the TAB use these times as 'personal bests' for punters in the future that are unaware they are manually timed. If the timing equipment is not working properly don't try fabricate some inaccurate times when people are betting their hard earned.

Well done to connections. I thought the track was playing awfully fast today but then I just read the stipes report and see they were all manually timed... I have my doubts about a few of the times today and don't think it's right if the TAB use these times as 'personal bests' for punters in the future that are unaware they are manually timed. If the timing equipment is not working properly don't try fabricate some inaccurate times when people are betting their hard earned.

Hand timing is always quicker than electronic. Agree they should not be used for form guides.