RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
bunyarra

Is it just me or can anyone explain this ?

Auckland on Thursday was advertised as a High Grade meeting. Strangely nine 318m Class 5  sprinters were left out yet there is a 318m C0 carded. Apparently it was a club decision but how can it be justifed ?.

What makes it even harder to comprehend is that the meeting on Sunday is a Low Class meeting and there are C0 heats over 318m advertised.

So it's not like the C0's were going to miss out. Pity the C5's weren't afforded the same opportunity.

Absolute disgrace if true... I find it baffling NZGRA gets dictated to by these clubs who think they know what's best for the 'industry' yet in reality they aren't doing any of us any favours... QUALITY OVER QUANTITY ALWAYS! Nothing should ever change that, how do you promote the sport without high class dogs / the possibility of seeing a champion?

Absolute disgrace if true... I find it baffling NZGRA gets dictated to by these clubs who think they know what's best for the 'industry' yet in reality they aren't doing any of us any favours... QUALITY OVER QUANTITY ALWAYS! Nothing should ever change that, how do you promote the sport without high class dogs / the possibility of seeing a champion?

as I see it reilly there is a few owners and trainers that think they know everything, as long as it suits there purpose and guess what id say there mates with people involved in these clubs,, I await the barrage of abuse  the only thing that should be installed is central grading  take it out of the clubs hands

Central grading with a national selection policy is what is need, and one national board. Comprising of one representitive from these 4 regions, upper and lower north island, upper and lower south island, and 3 independants. The industry simply isnt big enough to warrant having the current club vs club set up. The smaller clubs with out tracks should be closed or merge with the larger clubs. they simply are not needed. There is too many chiefs all lining their own pockets, with their own agendas and personal interests and it is just killing the game!!

it happens over and over again and things need to change for the good of the industry!