RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Uriah Heap

Waikato

Those Mooloo fans just couldn't give a stuff about their team.

How many turned up on Friday? 22 or 23 fans?

It's all Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs for them up there now.

The Shields gone and good job. Get it to a province that appreciates it.

Yeh it was great to see Otago get it after all those years .Bet they turn up in droves to see them defend it.

Hope bloody Canty dont get it back.

What did you think of the Bledisloe.Bit of a let down really.It seemed every oz player had an individual game plan.

How can a team coached by someone called Ewan ever be taken seriously.

Dunno why we play oz twice in 8 days.Chances are she will be all over in 8 days.No build up just bang.Finished.I suppose the powers are hoping for 1-1 going into the last.Not likely when we keep winning first one away.

I thought the first test was a beaut and the 2nd would always struggle to live up to that, mainly cause Aus would play better and we would struggle to get up for it again. I reckon that's what happened.

Highlight for me was the passing that led to both tries. Outstanding.

With the Bledisloe, its probably reached the point where it needs the Aussies to win it (just once).

The Magpies have it again, first time since '69.

You can be sure the Bay will get behind it, we know we will only have it for a short time(last time we had it, it stayed in the Bay for 3yrs, but we don't have the likes of Kel Tremain anymore) but the Bay boys will fight tooth n nail to hold it.

Had to laugh at our import prop Ben Franks, he thought the Bay had lost, wasn't till he saw the other guys jumping for joy he realised the one point diff was in his favour, well he is a prop after all.

First challenge Counties, the place will be packed.

I agree Traka. Great the Shield back in The Bay.

I was a bit sad for Otago, having their celebration cut short, but if it had to go anywhere, Hawkes Bay is a great choice.

That game v Counties will have a bit of meaning for a few ex Bay players, adding even further spice to the encounter.

I'll be there on Saturday to ensure the Bay doesn't dethrone Wellington of its rightful place as most pitiful shield holder. With Nth Harbour, Northland and Wellington to come, there's a reasonable chance the Magpies could hold onto it over summer

That was a serious choke by The Bay on Saturday.

Shield holder gets ahead by 7, has massive home town support and the challenger has just come off a mid week game.

No way you lose from there.

Now Counties have it and the first challenger is Taranaki.

So there is a chance that in the space of one year the Shield will have toured the country and ended up right back where it started.