RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
_ed_

Veyron

Very Impressive!! Was great to see, a fella who I drink with down the pub said he is giving up on ever backing him again. I asked if he would like to chuck $20 in and I'll pick us a quaddie. Didn't take the quaddie, put $20EW on Veyron as I have been a huge follower. He almost shat his pants at the beginning of the race, moving to another table lol. Was quick to join as they approached the home straight. Congratulations to all concerned. That will teach you Paddy, never lose faith mate!

Congrats to the Barkers and Team Laing on Veyron's win. Well deserved after the 2012/13 season the horse had.

Hopefully they stick with Reith - top class jockeys make a huge difference to winning or losing, especially in Sydney!

Yes congratulations to team Veyron on their win.

Came in to watch the race and nearly fell over  to see what he was paying.

Going into the race yesterday he had had 6 starts at 1400m for 5 wins and five second up runs for 3 wins and 2 placings. I saw him have an exhibition gallop at Te Aroha a couple of weeks ago and he looked pretty good to me.

Three defeats for the Aussies yesterday, Cauthen and Veyron winning plus the All Blacks :D  

Well done to all involved, a super win against a darned good field. Foreteller rattled off some brilliant sectionals over his final 600M. Easily the fastest L600 / L200M.... Streama a moral beaten aswell.

Forteller often gets home looking like a champion after the race is all over.

Congrats to the Barkers and Team Laing on Veyron's win. Well deserved after the 2012/13 season the horse had.

Hopefully they stick with Reith - top class jockeys make a huge difference to winning or losing, especially in Sydney!

They'd have to stick with the Aussie jockey..........wouldn't they?

Fastest L200M of the day... 10.90 was the sectional for anyone interested, I reckon he could go to another level this prep. I certainly won't be underestimating him in some decent races this spring.

Rogan Norvall is back on next start apparently. I don't agree with it and doubt Norvall would have won that race for them on the weekend.

The man who does the paying does the saying

Loyalty is a attribute to be admired - good on them if they put Norvall back on board

Rogan Norvall is back on next start apparently. I don't agree with it and doubt Norvall would have won that race for them on the weekend.

...............notorious for setting up walkfests here but in the competitive aussie scene hes found wanting. good on them for giving rogue a chance but at the expense of a result

...............notorious for setting up walkfests here but in the competitive aussie scene hes found wanting. good on them for giving rogue a chance but at the expense of a result

Had no chance of doing that with being slow out then squeezed and hampered. The Aussies sure showed the Kiwis today!!

Sectionals are a wonderful tool, has definitely gone to another level this prep. Chris Waller has a deadset mortgage on the Caulfield Cup this year.

Look, it's not good to bag a jockey but bagging a ride I think is fair game . RN is obviously a good rider. However, I always say that unless a rider is very experienced at riding incGroup races bin OZ, then book a OZ jock. They race much tighter and ride aggressively. Look at Sacred Falls and his fast finish for a close 4th. Leith got a check just inside the turn into the home straight and it cost him a length. That's just tight racing.

Look, it's not good to bag a jockey but bagging a ride I think is fair game . RN is obviously a good rider. However, I always say that unless a rider is very experienced at riding incGroup races bin OZ, then book a OZ jock. They race much tighter and ride aggressively. Look at Sacred Falls and his fast finish for a close 4th. Leith got a check just inside the turn into the home straight and it cost him a length. That's just tight racing.

When a rider deserves his bagging then he deserves it with reason!

Veyron had 8 starts last season - how many times was the horse posted 3 wide by Norvall? Often panic's and never has a Plan B!

Owners are lovely people so it's time Linda Laing put them first, instead of sticking up for Noravll cause they could have bought a decent house in Auckland had Norvall not been riding!

Sectionals are a wonderful tool, has definitely gone to another level this prep. Chris Waller has a deadset mortgage on the Caulfield Cup this year.

Hope you haven't put your mortgage on Waller's mortgage on the Caulfield Cup! :P

Foreteller's never won over 2000m. His 2000m record is: 7-2-1-0 with 7 wins at 1500m-1800m range.

Melbourne horses are just getting warmed up and the Euro's haven't landed yet!

Hope you haven't put your mortgage on Waller's mortgage on the Caulfield Cup! :P

Foreteller's never won over 2000m. His 2000m record is: 7-2-1-0 with 7 wins at 1500m-1800m range.

Melbourne horses are just getting warmed up and the Euro's haven't landed yet!

No futures bets for me this far out Mrs Ed, but I do think Waller has some great chances. Beaten Up ( like him a lot at $18 ), Hawkspur, Royal Descent went super yesterday, I know 4yo mare's often don't make the step up but she's been super her first 2 runs this prep and seems to have come back well.

Super Cool the obvious pick if he's being set for it, but short enough this far out. Who's your pick this far out Mrs?

No futures bets for me this far out Mrs Ed, but I do think Waller has some great chances. Beaten Up ( like him a lot at $18 ), Hawkspur, Royal Descent went super yesterday, I know 4yo mare's often don't make the step up but she's been super her first 2 runs this prep and seems to have come back well.

Super Cool the obvious pick if he's being set for it, but short enough this far out. Who's your pick this far out Mrs?

I'm an investor type wager so prefer informed wagering.  It's way too uninformed(or not as brave as you) to pick something this far out :P

Will let you know if I get good info though! ;)

I'm an investor type wager so prefer informed wagering. It's way too uninformed(or not as brave as you) to pick something this far out :P

Will let you know if I get good info though! ;)

Just my opinion, as I said I haven't had any futures bets this spring. I backed 3 horses yesterday in Guelph,Sessions and Danny the fox, all three went down by about a long neck combined lol. That's how good I'm going!

listening to waller talking to coppins this arvo he sounds like a great guy,he labeled moriarty a very live chance in the metrop and it was 18s at the time...into 14-1 and waller seemed to point towards half that quote or better on raceday...if it gets there,good multi spec

Fastest L200M of the day... 10.90 was the sectional for anyone interested, I reckon he could go to another level this prep. I certainly won't be underestimating him in some decent races this spring.

He shoots, he scores!!!