RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MTH

Broodmare

Can you please advise if you can help me with a broodmare for this season, prefer to buy or a generous person wanting to help me on the ladder. Do have a couple Stallions I like and a breeding buff to help me with crosses. Please email me

Thank you

Good morning

What area are you? I have just retired a 5 time race winning mare by Ustinov "Ustibecasual". She is from a very good black type family and a half sister to Casual that has won 12 races. I'm in my 70's so cutting back on numbers but this will make a very good broodmare on breeding and type. What stallions are you looking at?

I am offering her for 2K which is a low price but wanting her to go to a good home.

Cheers

Dave

Can you please advise if you can help me with a broodmare for this season, prefer to buy or a generous person wanting to help me on the ladder. Do have a couple Stallions I like and a breeding buff to help me with crosses. Please email me

Thank you

Did you find a mare?