RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hedley

.."Go get Katipoed will Ya!"..shagged by a Parrot

..little fatty :D., Seemed to parrot Some sort of bent vibe from their direction :eek::tcheek: . . .he just honed in on the most obviously 'stepped forth' steppened Out one..:D ., . . .went, "Eeeewe., no far que for That"...and pounced in aft covet to deliver a good ol'fashioned homohaka., Bush style of course., no ROTHMANS afterwards :cool:

Remember the old joke?

An old man is sitting on a park bench when a teenager with a rainbow hair-dyed mohawk spiked up like a punk rocker and a nose ring sits down next to him.

The man stares at the teen for a long time in shock.

The teenager says, "What you looking at old man?"

The man replys, "Nothing, nothing."

Again the man begins to stare at him for a long time and the teen says, "What's your problem, old man, you never did anything crazy when you were a kid?"

The old man replies, "Yeah, the thing is when I was a teen I got real, real drunk and had sex with a parrot, and I'm trying to figure out if you are my son."