RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hedley

"STOP_PRESS!" against the GCSB bill

N.Z.HERALD

The Law Society continues to agree with kiwis that the bill is still no good!

"The Law Society, an early critic of the bill, does not believe the changes go far enough. It also criticised the fact that the amendments proposed to the bill b...y Mr Dunne were made available only yesterday.

The changes did not address the fundamental flaws in the bill and the legislation should not proceed, said the convener of the New Zealand Law Society's rule of law committee, Austin Forbes, QC."

full article and video http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10909154

The Daily Blog;

Last nights GCSB second reading – the trampling of NZ civil liberties

There is a dark streak of anti-intellectualism in our Shaky Isles that embraces Key’s nonchalant ignorance with the passion of a junkie to their dealer. We are all poorer for our fellow citizens apathy.

http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2013/08/07/last-nights-gcsb-second-reading-the-trampling-of-nz-civil-liberties/

The Daily Blog;

Last nights GCSB second reading – the trampling of NZ civil liberties

There is a dark streak of anti-intellectualism in our Shaky Isles that embraces Key’s nonchalant ignorance with the passion of a junkie to their dealer. We are all poorer for our fellow citizens apathy.

http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2013/08/07/last-nights-gcsb-second-reading-the-trampling-of-nz-civil-liberties/

"There must be some way out of here

Said the joker junkie to the thief

There's to much confusion, I can't get no relief".

About sums it up for this anti-intellectual who does not embrace John Key.

("like")(i'm out of quota)

"...Businessmen..they drink my wine . . .

. . .none will level..on the line"__"No reason to get excited . . .

. . .so let us not talk falsely now, ..the hour is getting late "

STOP the GCSB Bill New Zealand

New Zealanders were led to believe the GCSB (Government Communications Security Bureau - NZ) was a foreign intelligence agency.

Now NZ government wants to make spying on its own - LEGAL!

U.S Attorney General & Head of the U.S Department of Justice, Eric Holder (A man known to be CORRUPT to his own) works closely with our New Zealand Government - John Key....

Eric Holder also ordered the illegal raid on the Kim.com residence on 20/01/12

If you Believe that...

Invasion of your Privacy is Restricted to,

Social networking, Emails, Cell phones?

Think again!

http://www.organised-crime-of-covert-electronic-assault-nz.com/gcsb---invading-privacies---stop-the-bill-nz-2013.html

post-620-0-01600300-1376219411.jpg

WHEN I TRIED TO SHARE THIS IT HAD BEEN REMOVED SO I AM PUTING BACK ON SHARE QUICKLY B4 THEY TAKE IT OFF AGAIN

I was looking at my bill and didn't know what this lawful interception fee was....I googled it......WIRE TAPPING!!! I called and they said its a new fee for the... cost incurred from the government. I don't have anything to hide so if they wanna tap my phone go ahead.....but why should I have to pay for it??!!!

This is ridiculous, please share this so we can get the word out there. Oh, and check your bills people!! - Via Kallie Snyder

the Need to distract NZers from mass surveillance legislation? Announce some meaningless bullshit to divert attention like ‘change the nz flag’

http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2013/08/10/need-to-distract-nzers-from-mass-surveillance-legislation-announce-some-meaningless-bullshit-to-divert-attention-like-change-the-nz-flag/#

(Martyn forgot the Fontera scandal., magically arising just after the wave of protests, and you'll note, Nothing in the t.v. media Sinceforth!, silent as lambs.

Nothing on the talkback media Either! ;) )

the Need to distract NZers from mass surveillance legislation? Announce some meaningless bullshit to divert attention like ‘change the nz flag’

http://thedailyblog.co.nz/2013/08/10/need-to-distract-nzers-from-mass-surveillance-legislation-announce-some-meaningless-bullshit-to-divert-attention-like-change-the-nz-flag/#

(Martyn forgot the Fontera scandal., magically arising just after the wave of protests, and you'll note, Nothing in the t.v. media Sinceforth!, silent as lambs.

CAMPBELL~Live: MonAUG~12th_13

What does the Prime Minister think New Zealanders are thinking about the GCSB bill?

post-620-0-13519400-1376299570.jpg

Campbell Live reporter Rebecca Wright asked him if New Zealanders care about the bill, and his answer surprised us all.

John Key suspects you don't actually care at all.

Item's video http://www.3news.co.nz/Key-NZers-care-more-about-snapper-than-GCSB/tabid/817/articleID/308665/Default.aspx

..here's a copy'n'paste of the comments neath the video..from viewers with computors or smartphones [the sum total of 2hrs after it's screening]

Andrew Sims • 10 minutes ago• 0 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateWe do need to retain our snapper resource, but come election day I want to see that barracuda face extinction!

1 â–³0

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink jonti • 15 minutes ago• 0 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateKey has no sense of his own accountability. Time for him to be washed out with the next tide.

1 â–³0

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink foetus • 21 minutes ago• 0 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateGo fish yourselves NZ.

I've already had MY experts look over this.

1 â–³0

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink Graeme • 25 minutes ago• 5 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateJohn Key continues to show his contempt for his "fellow" New Zealanders. No surprises. What next? Compulsory surrendering of passwords to Police, GCSB, SIS, to "prove" one's innocence or face mandatory jail time (like in Britain)? Get off your high horse Mr Key.

5 â–³0

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink Phil Dadson • 28 minutes ago• 6 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateThe PM's snarky view of the average kiwi being more concerned about fishing quotas than the impact of the GCSB bill is one of appalling disdain, arrogance and ignorance. If he truly believes it, why then haven't the Government issued a pamphlet to inform, educate and canvas the views of the NZ public. Rushing it through is a strategy of power and control and clearly demonstrates how distant this Government has become from the concerns of the people. Watchdogs for freedom, beware and on guard to protect what little we have left.

8 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink Matt King • an hour ago• 10 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateI fundamentally object the GCSB bill, I also strongly object to how John Key responded to questions . It was Arrogant, dismissive and insulting to New Zealanders for such a serious issue. If you cannot defend your own policy what does that say?

11 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink KATH SNAPPER >Matt King • 38 minutes ago• 5 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateJohn Key knows that he can't effectively defend the GCSB Bill. That's why he won't even attempt to.

7 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink Richard • an hour ago• 12 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateJohn Key, patronising and insulting in the extreme to think New Zealanders who have concerns about the GCSB don't know what they're talking about .... and speaking of fishing quotas, don't spies have them too???

13 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink mick • an hour ago• 10 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateHis " Let them eat cake " moment ... when will the guillotine fall on him ? figuratively of course.

11 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink jackie • an hour ago• 12 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriatehe sure does hate getting hard questions, and to say imply that the law society doesn't know what its on about is arrogance beyond belief.

13 â–³0

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink Kathy • an hour ago• 8 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateI think the truth of the matter really is that John Key doesn't give a crap about what kiwis actually think, either that or he is touched in the head.

So far experts have pretty much discredited all of his arguments for the creation of his wet dream police state.

9 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink Travis McElwain • an hour ago• 3 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateDid anyone actually listen to the rest .. he was spot on! Noone would have noticed had he said that cheeky comment. Good someone has a sense of humour

Show 1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink KATH SNAPPER • an hour ago• 11 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateWhy is John Key not prepared to speak on Campbell Live and discuss the GCSB Bill? It appears that his refusal to enter into democratic discusion reflects his glib self-serving political postion, - thus an ineffective avoidant Prime Minister. JK is proving to be a coward, too afraid to face robust commentary on his GSCB Bill. Man up, JK! What have you got to hide????!!!!

13 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink Sam Hill >KATH SNAPPER • an hour ago• 6 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateHe isn't even prepared to turn up to Parliament and debate his own Bill.

7 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink KATH SNAPPER >Sam Hill • an hour ago• 4 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateWhat is he afraid of????

4 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink Kathy >KATH SNAPPER • an hour ago• 6 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateHe's afraid of the truth... the truth has made him look like a fool so many times before now.

7 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink KATH SNAPPER >Kathy • an hour ago• 5 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriateHe was an true embarrassment on Campbell Live tonight. If you haven't seen it already, just make sure you've got the sick bucket handy...

5 â–³1

<Reply•

⥅Share ›

TwitterFacebookLink Malcom Walker • an hour ago• 8 upvotes −+

Flag as inappropriatewhat a damned arrogance!!

CAMPBELL~Live: MonAUG~12th_13

This week the Campbell Live team are travelling the country to see whether New Zealanders are for or against the Government’s controversial GCSB bill.

post-620-0-72396500-1376300792.jpg

John Campbell is travelling from Cape Reinga to Mangonui, while Kate King has been making her way north from Bluff. Rebecca Wright is also in Nelson.

The team will continue their road trips tomorrow.

http://www.3news.co.nz/What-do-Kiwis-think-of-the-GCSB-bill/tabid/817/articleID/308661/Default.aspx

TANIA ~ H A R R I Spost-620-0-01011100-1376311194.gif

post-620-0-92553600-1376310929.jpg

Wellington, New Zealand Monday, March 2 1981,

Tania Harris, a 22-year-old saleswoman, was just a New Zealander who cared about her country. Tuesday, March 3, Tania Harris leads 50,000 New Zealands down the main street of Auckland, the nation's largest city, in the biggest outpouring of public demonstration since World War II.

The "silent majority" was protesting strong-arm tactics by militant trade unionists in the wake of a confrontation with Prime Minister Robert D. Muldoon's government.

The clash brought New Zealand to the verge of the second early election in its history. Mr. Muldoon's administration won the union-versus-government battle -- but it took Tania Harris and her simple slogan: "Kiwis who care," to motivate ordinary New Zealanders to march in the streets.

Nervously holding a microphone thrust into her hand, the young woman declared: "I'm Tania Harris. I'm a Kiwi and I'm proud to be a Kiwi. I'm also proud that you have all joined together to show your pride and unity in this country. We just pull together and not apart; we must have freedom of choice."

The workers who poured out of the office buildings, shops, and factories surprises even Miss Harris. The "Bernadette Devlin of New Zealand," as she was called (after the fiery left-wing northern Irish politician), had her hopes realized beyond her wildes dreams.

Miss Harris was the catalyst, but it only needed one spark for New Zealanders to show their disgust with union militancy that brought much of the country to a standstill in the final week of February.

Forty-seven picketers from the militant Auckland engineers' union were arrested by police for trespassing onto a restricted area at Auckland's international airport. They were protesting the use of Air New Zealand's nonunion labor to keep its DC-10s flying.

Six of the arrested picketers decided to remain in jail, despite having the opportunity to post bail. Their decision to stay led to demands on the government by the Federation of Labor, the major workers' organization, for charges against them to be dropped -- or face continued industrial disruption.

The arrests grounded Air New Zealand's fleet, closed factories, disrupted land transport, and left domestic and foreign travelers stranded throughout the country.

But the government, sensing the public mood was behind it, stood firm. Attorney General James McLay agonized for two days over the toughest decision in his brief career. He decided the charges would bot be dropped.

In the face of such government determination and growing public unrest the Federation of Labour's fiery president Jim Knox publicly backed down. As a compromise he sought changes in the law on picketing.

But compromises did not disguise the fact that the government had won the battle hands down. Auckland march, by its sheer size, justified Mr. Muldoon's stand.

It made a national heroine of Tania Harris and gave Mr. Muldoon enormous political clout, with an election just nine months away, to go the polls on an anti union and law-and-order platform.

Before the picketers were arrested the election looked like a three-way battle between National, the major opposition Labour Party, and the rising force in New Zealand politics, Social Credit.

But after Tania Harris's march the government shaped as odds on favorite to win a third three-year term.

post-620-0-77652100-1376311301.jpg

TV3 Campbell Live: Dissecting the GCSB Bill. Great editing and capturing the true facts about the Five Eyes (USA, UK, AUS, CAND), and New Zealand. A must watch, all major events that have happen in the pass 3 years are finally coming to fruition !!!

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bz_FdYBTd38rblJ1UnVLcU5UT28/edit?usp=sharing&pli=1

..here's a copy'n'paste off'f the Stop the GCSB bill in it's current form's facebook site (TuesAUG~13th_13)

Well boys and girls they are doing it again just like last time when they passed the sis amendment act. That time they attacked the news papers’ who spent the next week defending themselves and we all lost sight of the dirty deeds going on in parliament that Friday night.

This time as the momentum is increasing to protest against this travesty of a bill and it looks like we might just pull it off and stop it, hello out comes Paula Bennett with an outrageous plan to lock away fathers without trial because the ex-wife says he might touch someone.

And what happens all the papers’ and talk back shows plus TV can talk about her new plan and another nail goes in our freedoms

PLEASE DO NOT BE SIDE TRACKED BY THIS RED HERRING