RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cheftrevor01

Flayosc Give Away

Giving away Flayosc. Dog trials very good but will need a few weeks off as he hit rail in jam up yesterday and has 4 inch laceration to back leg below hock. Not lame in anyway but laceration needs to heal. Dog has trialled for me 17.84 Wanganui but needs luck in races as he seems to find trouble. Quite a crazy dog but very quiet in kennel.

Contact Chef on 0275236613

Hey chef, read on other forum that returned positive.

just wondering if a dog that has returned a positive gets stood down for a period of time??

also, if caffeine was present, was it much, and how long does it stay in a dogs system??

interested, but for the benefit of others, thought I would ask publically.

Dog does not get stood down an I am baffled why the dog had caffeine in his system. Had the dog for 9 days in my kennel before he raced.

Will let the authorities do their job and honestly i have learnt a valuable lesson from this. First time in 30 years in the game to return a positive.

I don't really want to talk about it anymore as from what I have been told many people have been bad mouthing me saying about all sorts of usage of drugs in my dogs etc which is laughable.

But no one comes up to me face to face and says anything.

Small trainers will always be slandered but major trainers will never. I heard there were a few recently came back positive but nothing said. Mine comes back positive and everyone's on to it.

Didn't realise I was of such importance. Maybe they all think I'm Lance Armstrong.

I am just awaiting on a letter from the Irish Greyhound Board to take to the hearing to show I have never returned a positive there nor England.

Apparently according to some people here in NZ I was always positive drug tested in Ireland. Funny that as I never seen them at the track there as they claim they know the Irish scene of racing.

I appreciate you are just asking a question but would rather let the Authorities sort this out and my Lawyer.

Regards

Chef

Seen this dog trial myself 17.84 and its cost me money his next 2 starts haha.

Plenty of narrow minded people in the game trevor all willing to put the boot into anyone they can, and dont let facts get in the way of a good story....

Cheers mate. Yes the dog is better then form suggest. Am a little sad as I like the dog as he has character. He was just coming to hand also and looking well in himself. If someone does take him he will win for them but needs a smaller kennel.