RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Turny

What are the TAB odds for Mr CW Johnson to nail 100

Can't find anything on the TAB website.

What are the odds please Mr Stafford 

I was advised last November by an insider that he would ride 100 this season. Are you out of the loop Turny? You really should have been faithful and got on then. Though I might be interested in arbing my position, what odds are you after?

I was advised last November by an insider that he would ride 100 this season. Are you out of the loop Turny? You really should have been faithful and got on then. Though I might be interested in arbing my position, what odds are you after?

up to the TAB to offer - Oz won't have offers so they are safe -  IF they are bookmakers  - which they ain't

No, this was an eminent legal practitioner close to the situation that tipped me off Hawke. Couldn't have been Rumpole.

not many of us left who are so eminent

give us the odds  93 today should be 94 as did not ride Hastings koz of bad flu

how about 2 on Friday  2 on Saturday an d 2 monday and then a special trip to Rotorua to ride 1 for old mate John Mason

what odds Thadeus???  it will be hard  give us 20s