RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
josh77

C5 bitch for sale

No Gary you are the moron, you have no intrest in buying the dog otherwise you would have emailed him direct your purpose is to bag any dog or anyone you can,I think on greyhound data they would call you a troll------------if any one looks at any of your posts they would agree you have no positive input into anything.

No Gary you are the moron, you have no intrest in buying the dog otherwise you would have emailed him direct your purpose is to bag any dog or anyone you can,I think on greyhound data they would call you a troll------------if any one looks at any of your posts they would agree you have no positive input into anything.

so I have no interest hey are you the big guru, now would they call me a troll or someone who is just trying to get the correct facts

wake up and smell the rose's you are just upset as I speak the truth not shit like u

the only time u go on data is to snoop or sell something over priced lol lol lol lol

matter of fact I think your stalking me

so I have no interest hey are you the big guru, now would they call me a troll or someone who is just trying to get the correct facts

wake up and smell the rose's you are just upset as I speak the truth not shit like u

why do you need "the correct facts" , you have no interest in buying the dog . nothing else going on in your life aye ??? sad.

why do you need "the correct facts" , you have no interest in buying the dog . nothing else going on in your life aye ??? sad.

another wannabee why post something if its not correct and waste peoples time, and yes you are right I now have no interest in buying at the price asked