RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dustydreamnz

Home Brewer

Looks like he is happy to be back with his mum as well. Went ordinary while she was away and now, he deserves a win like no other.

Is that right?  I heard Alan Hall talking about Mr Meticulous losing his form a few years back.  He put it down to his Mr Meticulous' brother Freddy John being injured and not travelling to the races and back with him.

hi thanks for all the nice comments bout my dog Brewer. Ive been reluctant to try him over longer as it was hard enough to keep him focused over 300m when he was younger having been put out twice for failing to pursure. but a  trip down south to the Mc innernys place soon sorted that they done a great job with him he is now biting onto the lure at the end of his races. Im unsure as hes going good every week in sprints.. but yes was very fustrating today when he still didnt win lol.

yes but what do you do...... lol might try a 457?

I'm guessing the dog has had his 10 clear runs and you have had the previous charges cleared? I wouldn't rush into a longer trip if you still not sure, if the dog's going to "play up" again it will definately be over the longer distance....At the moment he's steaming home in an attempt to catch the leading dog, what will he do in a longer race when he does actually catch it? Just my opinion, personally I don't see the point if the dog's going consistent every week sprinting, money for jam really!!

Slim and I always disagree!  Middle distance racing has slightly better prize money.  Could always go back to 375m, he obviously likes Palmy. 

Yes we do tend to disagree on the odd topic! I here what your saying but the point I'm trying to make and I'm not reffering to the dog this topic is about, thats hardly fair and Ive never seen it race to be honest. But what I'm saying is if you have a dog that has played before then putting it over more ground can be risky, it's all very well saying you get more money for mid races but bare in mind if it does play you will be making nothing for the next 28 days plus! Hardly worth it in my mind.

Is that right?  I heard Alan Hall talking about Mr Meticulous losing his form a few years back.  He put it down to his Mr Meticulous' brother Freddy John being injured and not travelling to the races and back with him.

What I mean by that is when Alesha went to Aus (?) he was trained by Glen. Went ordinary, she came back, took over and look. He's knocking on the door mate. And for a fella like Alan Hall, with all his experience and expertise to make a statement like that, how can you question it?! 

What I mean by that is when Alesha went to Aus (?) he was trained by Glen. Went ordinary, she came back, took over and look. He's knocking on the door mate. And for a fella like Alan Hall, with all his experience and expertise to make a statement like that, how can you question it?! 

And apologies to Glen if I made that look like I was suggesting you are a stink trainer, lol, in no way is that my intention. I'm just trying to make a point, that he's a mummys boy ;) lol