RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cheftrevor01

Thrilling Might For Sale

Hi Clarkie

Ok let me say this as just got back from work and have fed up the dogs and now finally got to sit down and explain things. Your owner contacted me at work regarding dog that he was interested in buying him. He has then told me he wants the dog. At the same time today i have had a few other offers to consider. One offer i had today was to form a syndicate with myself still having a interest as half share owner and still train the dog. This was something i had to discuss with my partner. I appreciate the fact that your owner wants the dog but really i needed to discuss all the offers with my wife as. She also has an interest in the dog. It was a shock out of the blue to get so much interest in the dog after i reduced the price. I had even had an offer from a young trainer up north who has previously trained a dog for me that i also had to consider. I never thought today after reducing the price that i would have so much interest in the dog and i do apologise if you feel i am wasting peoples time but really i have to speak with all parties first before i say yes because i do not want to upset others especially when my partner is half share in the dog with me.

I the same as yourself recently was purchasing a dog until that very same day was taken off the market due to the dog winning for the owners. I understood and just accepted it.

With regards to this dog i have on the market i have to see what offer is best suited for myself and my wife plus not to piss people off if they feel i am wasting there time. Obviously when at work i can not just drop everything to sell a dog and usually if someone is interested in buying my dog i usually communicate via telephone and not email or sms. I respect the fact your owner would like to purchase the big fella but i had to discuss first with my partner otherwise i will get in the shift at all ends.

Thanks for reading mate.

Chef

Hi Clarkie

Ok let me say this as just got back from work and have fed up the dogs and now finally got to sit down and explain things. Your owner contacted me at work regarding dog that he was interested in buying him. He has then told me he wants the dog. At the same time today i have had a few other offers to consider. One offer i had today was to form a syndicate with myself still having a interest as half share owner and still train the dog. This was something i had to discuss with my partner. I appreciate the fact that your owner wants the dog but really i needed to discuss all the offers with my wife as. She also has an interest in the dog. It was a shock out of the blue to get so much interest in the dog after i reduced the price. I had even had an offer from a young trainer up north who has previously trained a dog for me that i also had to consider. I never thought today after reducing the price that i would have so much interest in the dog and i do apologise if you feel i am wasting peoples time but really i have to speak with all parties first before i say yes because i do not want to upset others especially when my partner is half share in the dog with me.

I the same as yourself recently was purchasing a dog until that very same day was taken off the market due to the dog winning for the owners. I understood and just accepted it.

With regards to this dog i have on the market i have to see what offer is best suited for myself and my wife plus not to piss people off if they feel i am wasting there time. Obviously when at work i can not just drop everything to sell a dog and usually if someone is interested in buying my dog i usually communicate via telephone and not email or sms. I respect the fact your owner would like to purchase the big fella but i had to discuss first with my partner otherwise i will get in the shift at all ends.

Thanks for reading mate.

Chef

well done

Thanks  Chef   see you tomorrow  either way...... Slim I aint no faggot and Gary 1  what can I say mate  ?.. You are one sick puppy....

no im not clarkia I just say as it his if you cant handle it well bad luck

On again off again post so my apologies for this. Dog trialled last night at Wanganui and ran a decent trial but coming into pick up knocked his toe on arm again making a small cut on toe knuckle. Dog will need at least two weeks to heal up to run again but wife says now she has had enough of dogs getting hurt so all dogs going on market. If someone wants Thrilling Might make us an offer as dog selling cheap. Would suit owner trainer who has more patience then myself. Dog can run as proven and still ran a good time in trial last night. Offers above 1000

Chef

Yes very correct but I can see where she is going on this plus the fact that my wife has just been refused residents status here in NZ so she is on the war path and not a happy bunny just now. Can not understand why she was denied residents considering she has a masters degree in Psychology plus a qualified school teacher but she still gets denied. So yes will let her go on this one. At least I can get back to the dogs in Ireland.

Yes very correct but I can see where she is going on this plus the fact that my wife has just been refused residents status here in NZ so she is on the war path and not a happy bunny just now. Can not understand why she was denied residents considering she has a masters degree in Psychology plus a qualified school teacher but she still gets denied. So yes will let her go on this one. At least I can get back to the dogs in Ireland.

kiwis don't accept anyone smarter than them should have told them you work for the ira

Living in Ireland and having a house on the borders of Donegal & County Derry or Londonderry as the English will call it have seen many things but both IRA & British Army so to bring it up mate there is no real need to talk about the troubles. This Forum is a dog Forum not an IRA forum. But to what you stated the IRA still exist and many of them own dogs in Ireland. But let's keep a dog forum for dogs

gary1 you are an idiot. why bring that sort of thing up on a greyhound forum.do you know how many people lost their lives . please please do us all a favour and go and find a brain and use it. 

another stalker I see

not a stalker just someone who is tired and bored with gary1. whatever i am reading you are there with childish comments. grow up !!

you have been on here a whole 5 posts, you were probably banned before and back on here under an alias so you grow up and mind your business

What a complete waste of time and effort this site has become!! What a pack of bloody wind bags! Why is it that certain people seem to think its ok to get on here and be little a person,s greyhound that they are selling??this sites a bloody joke.its for advertising!not trying to rubbish people.

What a complete waste of time and effort this site has become!! What a pack of bloody wind bags! Why is it that certain people seem to think its ok to get on here and be little a person,s greyhound that they are selling??this sites a bloody joke.its for advertising!not trying to rubbish people.

ok

Same stuff everytime dogy dog shiet