RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cheftrevor01

Thrilling Might For Sale

Fair enough Trev... he could have raced yesterday though.? without thrashing him... on a track.... you said suited him better...  Something is burning in the kitchen mate?.......Don't try your NORTHERN Ireland  banter over here mate.. its a  totally a different scene  :) For what its worth  :)

I hear ya mate but prefer the odd banter and doing things the way I did in Ireland. Oh and by the way I never lived in Northern Ireland I lived in Buncrana in Donegal before moving to Kilkenny. Its in the republic not where those Protestant queen lovers live. Lol

Price reduced for quick sale $2500 Firm. Way behind true value of dog as this big strong lad will go to C5 on his current trial times.

Trial times are different to racing times and style. Im sure if this dog was going to make it to C5 - Karen and Gary wouldnt have sold him.

Its one thing to get to C5, its another thing to be competitive in it.

Because I don't thrash my good dogs especially a dog who is 39kg

Dont thrash your good dogs...

So you thrash your useless ones???

I dont know a hell of alot about greyhounds, but thrasing a dog whether it be fast or slow, is not the way to get success.

Now before you come on here and say that you didnt think it would get a start, you said it. Your words.

Mmmyb. Just my opinion mate as I think dog is a handy dog and honestly I agree with you but no need to get on hear and be smart about the dog and about why others sold it. I am just selling the dog at a reasonable price. So what you are saying is the original price I paid for dog was not worth it then? Maybe I will just not sell him at all even though I have had offer already today. Sometimes I can never understand doggy people. Lol

Trial times are between me and the buyer who actually is interested in the dog. I don't have time to waste to discuss with people who are just really not interested in purchasing a dog. I have placed a dog for sale not to be slagged off for using wrong terminology. Cheers

Mmmyb did I say he would be competitive in C5 NO I said will go to C5. And honestly if he was going to be competitive in C5 I wouldn't be selling him for the price I have him for. Why is it when I put a dog up for sale at the higher price no messages but now letting him go cheaper people start bombarding the advertisement with negativity about the dog. Anyway we all can have an opinion. God Bless

Mmmyb. Just my opinion mate as I think dog is a handy dog and honestly I agree with you but no need to get on hear and be smart about the dog and about why others sold it. I am just selling the dog at a reasonable price. So what you are saying is the original price I paid for dog was not worth it then? Maybe I will just not sell him at all even though I have had offer already today. Sometimes I can never understand doggy people. Lol

I have had another think, and yeah, i retract that comment about Gary and Karen selling him. Who knows the reason, but I think he is a better than bread and butter dog. But I dont think he is C5 capable. But this is in my opinion.

Well..., why fuck the guy around Chef who offered you cash  and to  pick the dog up tomorrow???  Cheers Clarkie

well well well what the hell has it got do do with u clarkie the bloke is selling his dog do you want to buy it

Farken unreal.... Someone wants to sell a dog and gets bollocks by a whole lot of fags who aint interested in buying it otherwise they would of rang the phone number he's posted and asked these questions directly. A post for a dog for sale shouldn't have 22 replies, there should be one saying dog sold thanks....Keyboard warriors full of booze syndrome again.

No Gary..  I don't want to buy it.. but I agree with others here on this forum that I respect, and KNOW.....  Gary you are pretty strange .....   Come,  clean,,   come to the races and introduce your self mate.... get real .......  Stop  trying to be a hero in your own mind .. My email is on line and my name   cheers   Clarkie

No Gary..  I don't want to buy it.. but I agree with others here on this forum that I respect, and KNOW.....  Gary you are pretty strange .....   Come,  clean,,   come to the races and introduce your self mate.... get real .......  Stop  trying to be a hero in your own mind .. My email is on line and my name   cheers   Clarkie

well why comment then if u are going to comment with some appropriate questions otherwise let your dogs out to roam