RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
allaboveboard

Fantasy Of Whanau

I well appreciate one size does not fit all but I find it distressing that at the exact same time we are having it rammed down our throats how important Whanau is to Maori we also have another situation highlighting the reality.

What sort of human scum breaks into a womans home and rapes and beats her to the point of death? Statistics show to an alarming degree that the offender will more often than not be a Maori.

Do Maori men have mothers,sisters,daughters,wife,girlfriend? Why then do they disproportionately to a horrendous degree account for so many of the rapists that target females home alone?

What sort of human scum targets elderly defenseless people nearing the end of their journey living out their days in the perceived safety of their own home? 

Do Maori men have mothers,fathers,grandfathers and grandmothers? Why then do they disproportionately to a horrendous degree account for so many of the scum that target OUR elderly and violently attack them?

Do Maori men have babies? Do they see how vulnerable babies are to anything and everything around them. They are our future but these are the very same human life that are routinely attacked and murdered by members of their own Whanau. What the fark is that about? FACT is whenever we hear another news story of a beautiful little baby being murdered it's almost a formality that the offender will be a Maori man.

Yes I know talking about these things makes me a racist and the real problem is the news media or the fact the offender came off mums tit too soon. In a pigs ear.

Either time to stand up and own the fact there is a VERY serious problem with far too many Maori men and or cut out all this bullshit about how important Whanau is to Maori.

I well appreciate one size does not fit all but I find it distressing that at the exact same time we are having it rammed down our throats how important Whanau is to Maori we also have another situation highlighting the reality.

What sort of human scum breaks into a womans home and rapes and beats her to the point of death? Statistics show to an alarming degree that the offender will more often than not be a Maori.

Do Maori men have mothers,sisters,daughters,wife,girlfriend? Why then do they disproportionately to a horrendous degree account for so many of the rapists that target females home alone?

What sort of human scum targets elderly defenseless people nearing the end of their journey living out their days in the perceived safety of their own home? 

Do Maori men have mothers,fathers,grandfathers and grandmothers? Why then do they disproportionately to a horrendous degree account for so many of the scum that target OUR elderly and violently attack them?

Do Maori men have babies? Do they see how vulnerable babies are to anything and everything around them. They are our future but these are the very same human life that are routinely attacked and murdered by members of their own Whanau. What the fark is that about? FACT is whenever we hear another news story of a beautiful little baby being murdered it's almost a formality that the offender will be a Maori man.

Yes I know talking about these things makes me a racist and the real problem is the news media or the fact the offender came off mums tit too soon. In a pigs ear.

Either time to stand up and own the fact there is a VERY serious problem with far too many Maori men and or cut out all this bullshit about how important Whanau is to Maori.

I see you are a little confused AAB, about whether or not you are a Racist. i thought I'd this clarify for you -

To merely state "Statistics show to an alarming degree that the offender will, more often than not, be a Maori", wouldn't make you a racist. You'd get pulled up on "more often than not", but certainly no one could argue that Maori are over represented in such negative stats - so in this you get the beneift of the doubt.

Your problem is that you then go on to generalise. Generalisation -The great weapon of the racist.  You start many of your paragraphs with "Do Maori men....". Are you saying that all Maori men are likely to break into houses and rape women? Are you saying that Whanau means nothing to all Maori men?

Then you say "Fact is whenever we hear.........it's a formality that the offender will be Maori". But the facts don't bear this out. Once again Maori are over represented, but in Domestic Violence against women and children, Pakeha offenders outnumber Maori.

So yep, I think you are likely a Racist ABB, Good call by you.

If some drop kick tossers dislike my message then referring to me as a racist is not something I will lose any sleep over. I always believed hating someone due to their skin colour is the height of ignorance and is a person who has earned the tag as racist.

Now we have the do gooders and sensible shoe wearing pricks moving the goal posts to just what a racist is. Why? Clearly because they don't want people expressing opinions that reflect badly on people they feel can do no wrong. In essence the biggest problem I've witnessed with this bullshit is this.

1) The thoughts and opinions of decent people are driven underground as most people would dislike being labeled a racist even if that title is a million miles away from reality. The tosspot bblunt is so busy admiring himself while attempting to perform self fellatio it's hilarious. The whole "racist" bullshit is gone so PC that even 6 year old kids at my sons primary school are calling other six year old kids racist because they stated that "bla bla" has brown skin or the eye shape of one person are different to another. The Chinese have a very well organised set up ready to shoot down anyone who says anything they can describe as racist regardless of it not being racist and being true and correct. That's not the point. The point is lets shoot people down if they are not sickly white liberals only comfortable wearing blinkers.

2) The biggest problem of course is that NOTHING is done about what is a VERY serious problem in New Zealand. A totally disproportionate and obscene number of Maori men are killing their own children or step children and or breaking into the homes of defenseless elderly folk and brutalizing and terrorizing them to the point the victims never recover. The only common denominators are the offenders are almost always Maori and in terms of home invasion victims they are always white.

The tossers will continue to overlook that very serious issue and instead focus on it being racist to highlight a problem that is in desperate need of being addressed. If expressing my genuine concern about this problem in a non PC way makes me racist then I will happily wear a racist cap on this one or even make eye and mouth holes in a white pillow case. 

Domestic violence is a biggie all over the world. I didn't put this on the doorstep of Maori. Truth is I don't know the stats but I will say this. If Pakeha outnumber Maori in population then it's reasonable to expect they will outnumber them in the stats related to many negative things ranging from car theft to fraud. Men and woman in relationships will always get into some sort of conflict at some point. Some clearly a lot worse than others. That has absolutely no relevance to what I raised. I'm talking about Maori killing their own children / step children. DEFENSELESS VICTIMS. I'm talking about Maori men targeting elderly defenseless / vulnerable white people in their own home. Again DEFENSELESS VICTIMS.

Is a Maori man who targets vulnerable elderly white New Zealanders in their own home with the intention of attacking and robbing them a racist? If that happens repeatedly with the same common denominators do we have a very serious issue that is being glossed over because it's not PC to get to the heart of the matter?

AAB - You raised the "racist" tag in the 2nd to last sentence of your initial post.

I merely clarified it for you.

Can I now add that you are also angry and uncouth. 

Just,  mention the key word Uriah, and then duck, you will experiance untold profanities, me i,v got the head gear on. Oh and the word is fleeeeeeeeeea.

Straight Strike? Have you taken on another pseudonym? Surely can't be two complete twits on the cafe

Hey blunt one sharpen up !! Killafornia blamed me and/or Opo for forming The Pakeha Party, now you accuse me of having another pseudonym, what next ?

Blunty i really do think you have to realise that there are millions of Kiwis out there who have had a total gutsful of never ending TOWaitangi claims that are pretty much all historical, mythical and spiritual propaganda,greedy Maori elite who shit on Maori who need the most help, negative Maori statistics, continuing seperstism etc.

The New Zealander who started this post has obviously been doing his homework on the topic blunt1, dont get upset when he is just stating facts or stats.

The difficulty is it's hard to know where to go in a discussion with you guys. You've clearly made up your mind that Maori are shitbags. You offer no alternative theories and no possible solutions. Just that Maori are over represented in antisocial demographics and that the reason is because they are Maori. The logical extension of that theory is that Maori are ethnically inferior. There's a long history of that type of thinking. Thankfully it's recognised as the far-rightwing minority in modern society and it doesn't get much traction.

I've always been an expressive person. If I agree with you I will say so just as comfortably as I will express disagreeing with you. The world would be a damn boring place if we all had the same beliefs and mindset.

The way people attempt to negate your perspective can be as interesting as it is varied. If I see some thug try and rob an elderly lady I will do all I can to stop it and give the offender as many reasons as possible never to repeat his appalling actions. If I don't see it but hear about it I will express my strong disapproval however it is possible to do so.

What gets on my tits are arrogant sickly white liberals who not only cover their eyes and ears to such diabolical actions but insist the rest of us do the same. Sorry old chap. That won't work with me. The victims deserve to be acknowledged regardless of how that makes the dickhead sensible shoe wearing brigade feel.

Another ploy of the likes of bblunt is attempt to undermine the input of others by portraying them as extremists who feel all Maori are "shitbags". What a dickhead thing to say!  I was at pains to state that people who hate others based on race are just ignorant. Clearly the tosser didn't read that but like most of his ilk, he / she only ever see what they want to see.

We have tens of thousands of bloody decent Maori people in New Zealand. My partner is Maori.

Getting back to my original points. If a baby / toddler is murdered by a father / step father the victim is invariably a Maori child and the murderer a Maori man. The fact Maori are not the majority in New Zealand yet diabolically dominate this tragic situation must be addressed. As long as addressing this is too "sensitive" we will continue with this horrific epidemic.

It is also a given that if an elderly person / couple is the victim of a violent home invasion there will invariably be two common denominators. The first is the fact the victims will be white aged 75+. The second is the offender will be a Maori man 18-30

Tragically this situation will keep repeating it's self because the race issue in these outrageous attacks is just too uncomfortable for many to confront and or accept.

As for John Goode. If the cap fits 

If a baby / toddler is murdered by a father / step father the victim is invariably a Maori child and the murderer a Maori man.

'invariably'? That's not right.

The difficulty is it's hard to know where to go in a discussion with you guys. You've clearly made up your mind that Maori are shitbags. You offer no alternative theories and no possible solutions. Just that Maori are over represented in antisocial demographics and that the reason is because they are Maori. The logical extension of that theory is that Maori are ethnically inferior. There's a long history of that type of thinking. Thankfully it's recognised as the far-rightwing minority in modern society and it doesn't get much traction.

You have got it wrong there blunty, you may or may not know that i am 1/8th Maori myself however while i respect the heritage i consider myself a " New Zealander" of Maori descent.

If you have rationally examined all my past posts i have never insinuated Maori as a race to be "scumbags", what i have denounced is the never ending historical,mythical and spiritual propaganda claimed by Maori "elite" that is usually mitigated by massive cash settlements and distributed to a very select few, most,infact all Maori i know of have not benefited at all.

Also i have strong opinion on Race Based privilege that excludes every other nationality....for one,imagine if a Politician came out with a Housing Plan identicle to Harawiras latest rant, but only for Pakeha, Asian or any other race !!!

When i quote negative statistics for Maori all i am doing is stating facts, obviously there are a multitude of issues which have to be addressed rather than continued to be brushed under the carpet,im sure that if some of $37 billion that Maori are now worth is spent correctly it would rectify many of these on going problems....and negative statistics.

Indeed SS there are a number of issues getting muddled up here - the Maori social situation, Treaty claims, Maori elite, Harawira's politics. If we are serious about improving things we need to understand the problem and then explore the solutions. If we just focus on the social issue...

Noone is denying that Maori are over-represented in most negative social stats. Where we differ is why that is the case and what can be done about it.

For example, in a gross oversimplification, I say that Maori are over-represented in jail because more Maori are unemployed which begets crime and the reason more Maori are unemployed is because as children they have less opportunities to gain a pakeha education because, for example, their parents are unemployed and perhaps in jail ... And so the cycle goes on.

Whereas, from reading your posts, allaboveboard and SS, your explanation seems to be simply that they are Maori. What else have you offered by way of explanation?

As for solutions, I say we need to make it easier for Maori to get educated, as one example, so that they can get good jobs thus reducing their likelihood of becoming career criminals. One way for assisting Maori to become better educated is to provide Maori scholarships.

Whereas you say that having policies in place which specifically target Maori is racist. And you don't offer any alternative solutions.

I would love to hear your proposed solutions to a problem that no one denies exists

I say it is simply Maori attitude - backed up by Mike (below)

Maori like to say ooooh the Pakeha system does not work for us - Maori leaders encourage this BS because it makes them more powerful.

Hi,

I have worked in the health sector(front line) for 40+ years and while the racial bias pro European is easing it is still very apparent from the GPs office to A/E depts.

Of 1500 GPs surveyed(about 5 years ago) over 1300 stated that they gave less referral forms to Maori than others as the "knew" Maori were unreliable and may not turn up for their physio, lab or radiology appointments thereby forming unnecessary waiting lists.

To this day I see instances of similar behaviour some more serious than that mentioned.

- Mike

http://www.nzcpr.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=44735#p44735

..well one thing not documented in that exposay from hansard..just listing the law passed to depart them of their lands mainly, but as you'd've read, there was other 'stuff' in there too, but it didn't mention that maori weren't legally allowed into Pubs till 'bout 1955...when parliament must've been 'shoulder-tapped'..to give them equality and parity..and the legality to be present in the drinking establishments of 'the day'.

..of Course maori had been 'in all the pubs' regardless of the fact they weren't legally entitled To be there, but workmates and ex-war federation [both WW ones]..all congregated there regardless, with few or 'none' really aware of their political and legal Actual status.

..i point this out, to show the disregard they were generally looked And Governed upon, 'from on high' as it were.

..a bit like the actual Treaty., 'biffed' in a cupboard..and left there for about 7years, and considerabley diminished from silverfish infestation evermore..etc

Ok so that's one vote for the "Maori are genetically inferior" (poor attitudes) theory and one for the "Maori were screwed over" (Treaty sham) theory

Blunty as i have said before you need to sharpen up.

One thing i noticed in last weeks NZ Herald was a full page profile of ALL the thriving Takeaway outlets within a 1km stretch of the Otara Shopping Centre (there were 13),basically 1 less than every 100m.

Now diet and quality home cooked food has to be a start,how many cooking programmes,newspaper supplements,recipie leaflets,fresh food ideas etc do we need to get it through to the population who frequent these outlets that fresh vegetables/fruit and home prepared meals are healthier than bags of Deep Fried Chicken,Battered Sausages,Hot Dogs,Fatty Mutton Flaps,Doughboys and and a vast array of other rubbish.

Yes it is attitude towards this simple but effective way which teaches not only healthy living but lifelong inherited skills and pride in that you are starting to do something for yourself. It also teaches basic budgeting skills.

Blunty what other skills and benefits does this relatively simple task teach ? i can think of a few more, can you ?

I await your reply.

Straight Strike I entirely agree with you. Plenty of great skills earned and learned through preparing your own food.  However ...

Have you ever considered that these fast food outlets invest heavily in assessing areas for exploitation of vulnerable communities. The best areas identified are "food deserts" which are areas where communities have significant difficulties in securing food. Globally, the likes of McDs, Taco Bell, KFC and co all do a lot of research into areas where they can set up entirely because there are few other options for food.

Meanwhile others are doing the same research to identify the same areas but for fruit and vege stores to set up to help these vulnerable communties rather than exploit them,

I'm not sure that this is a reality in NZ as you'd think you are never too far away from a plethora of food options. Certainly a major problem in large cities in many parts of the world though. However, it's not so far from the truth in NZ too but it's more based on education rather than physical access.

Problem is, your theory that Maori eat more "Deep Fried Chicken,Battered Sausages,Hot Dogs,Fatty Mutton Flaps,Doughboys and and a vast array of other rubbish" than other ethnicities assumes that Maori do it simply because they are not as smart as other ethnicities. Isn't it? What else are you basing your theory on?

I'm entirely comfortable with saying that Maori are over-represnted in all negative stats. Maori probably also eat more junk food as you suggest. But why? To say that it is purely and simply becuase they are Maori is, surely by all definitions (and let's not get defensive, just be realistic), racist. There's no knee-jerk reaction here. No denial of the problem. Just that your theory and Opo's too is simply that Maori make worse decisions than other ethnicities, That's racist by definition, don't you agree?

Straight Strike I entirely agree with you. Plenty of great skills earned and learned through preparing your own food.  However ...

Have you ever considered that these fast food outlets invest heavily in assessing areas for exploitation of vulnerable communities. The best areas identified are "food deserts" which are areas where communities have significant difficulties in securing food. Globally, the likes of McDs, Taco Bell, KFC and co all do a lot of research into areas where they can set up entirely because there are few other options for food.

Meanwhile others are doing the same research to identify the same areas but for fruit and vege stores to set up to help these vulnerable communties rather than exploit them,

I'm not sure that this is a reality in NZ as you'd think you are never too far away from a plethora of food options. Certainly a major problem in large cities in many parts of the world though. However, it's not so far from the truth in NZ too but it's more based on education rather than physical access.

Problem is, your theory that Maori eat more "Deep Fried Chicken,Battered Sausages,Hot Dogs,Fatty Mutton Flaps,Doughboys and and a vast array of other rubbish" than other ethnicities assumes that Maori do it simply because they are not as smart as other ethnicities. Isn't it? What else are you basing your theory on?

I'm entirely comfortable with saying that Maori are over-represnted in all negative stats. Maori probably also eat more junk food as you suggest. But why? To say that it is purely and simply becuase they are Maori is, surely by all definitions (and let's not get defensive, just be realistic), racist. There's no knee-jerk reaction here. No denial of the problem. Just that your theory and Opo's too is simply that Maori make worse decisions than other ethnicities, That's racist by definition, don't you agree?

KEEP playing the Racist card  over and over again blunt 1 and we keep going around in circles. Is that your only positive answer because if that is the case keep on "feeding" the generations this Racist rubbish and they will continue eating rubbish food. 

Dont keep making excuses blunt 1 the issue of a healthy diet is personal pride and responsibility, not racist......, that card is getting extremely wornout.

I thought I'd quote Blunt as he sums it up nicely in four lines.

There's not much more to say.

I thought I'd quote Blunt as he sums it up nicely in four lines.

There's not much more to say.

Its the cry of fear.

Fear of the truth.

Scream racism and ridicule when confronted.

Deep down, they would love it to be anti-Maori

...but it isnt.

Its anti false treaty, anti grievance industry, anti racism, anti apartheid.