RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Killafornia

Pakeha Party

So which one of the Racecafe rednecks is involved in this little gem?

Opo could be but his posts are generally coherent.

My guess is Straight Strike - he seems to struggle with the English language more than most.

From the Listener:

The non-racist “Pakeha Party” begins, as is de rigueur for non-racist political movements, with a Facebook page. Soon we’ll be calling it the Pakeha Spring.

The Non-Racist Pakeha Spring.

As the person running the page, which is illustrated with a non-racist image of James Cook’s Endeavour, repeatedly insists, they’re not racist. Not Racist.

For example:

We are NOT a racist party – this party is for those who want to move on together into the future as one people.

Oh, and this:

I wouldn’t even know what racism was if the Maori didn’t keep bleeding on about it. What? Am I racist because I have a small white dog instead of a big black one?

Coverage of the new non-racist party meanwhile sparks this non-racist post:

Media are ALL over this now – if we get portrayed as a racist party then they haven’t looked at it closely enough. Brace Yourselves NZ!

Which in turn attracts non-racist comments from non-racist supporters such as this:

yea fuck what anyone else thinks if there can be a moari party an it not be racist then why can’t we have one this country is so fucked

And this:

Some Marries are the biggest hypocrites. That’s the problem

An appeal for T-shirt slogan ideas sees a healthy burst of non-racist brainstorming. Including “everything will be all white”.

To which the non-racist Pakeha Party replies: “racist but lol”.

And if anyone should doubt that the Pakeha Party is not racist, just look at their name: it’s in Maori, as they point out. Take that.

Moreover, the non-racism is made abundantly clear in the slogan atop the non-racist Facebook page, which displays disdain for colonialism by flipping the bird at the English language:

pakehaparty.jpg

“If the Maori get it, we want it to!” Yeah! But want it to what? The missing word, almost certainly, is “thrive”.

So which one of the Racecafe rednecks is involved in this little gem?

Opo could be but his posts are generally coherent.

My guess is Straight Strike - he seems to struggle with the English language more than most.

From the Listener:

The non-racist “Pakeha Party” begins, as is de rigueur for non-racist political movements, with a Facebook page. Soon we’ll be calling it the Pakeha Spring.

The Non-Racist Pakeha Spring.

As the person running the page, which is illustrated with a non-racist image of James Cook’s Endeavour, repeatedly insists, they’re not racist. Not Racist.

For example:

We are NOT a racist party – this party is for those who want to move on together into the future as one people.

Oh, and this:

I wouldn’t even know what racism was if the Maori didn’t keep bleeding on about it. What? Am I racist because I have a small white dog instead of a big black one?

Coverage of the new non-racist party meanwhile sparks this non-racist post:

Media are ALL over this now – if we get portrayed as a racist party then they haven’t looked at it closely enough. Brace Yourselves NZ!

Which in turn attracts non-racist comments from non-racist supporters such as this:

yea fuck what anyone else thinks if there can be a moari party an it not be racist then why can’t we have one this country is so fucked

And this:

Some Marries are the biggest hypocrites. That’s the problem

An appeal for T-shirt slogan ideas sees a healthy burst of non-racist brainstorming. Including “everything will be all white”.

To which the non-racist Pakeha Party replies: “racist but lol”.

And if anyone should doubt that the Pakeha Party is not racist, just look at their name: it’s in Maori, as they point out. Take that.

Moreover, the non-racism is made abundantly clear in the slogan atop the non-racist Facebook page, which displays disdain for colonialism by flipping the bird at the English language:

pakehaparty.jpg

“If the Maori get it, we want it to!” Yeah! But want it to what? The missing word, almost certainly, is “thrive”.

As usual......... you are wrong Killafornia, definitely not me and i doubt Opo would be involved, it is obviously one of the other many hundreds of thousands of New Zealanders who have had enough of Race Based privilige and the endless handouts based on historical, mythical and spiritual propaganda that is costing every NZ'er one way or another,while extreme wealth ends up in the pockets of again, the .....".priviliged"  elite.