RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dustydreamnz

How short is too short?

Tina's Dilema FFwin @ $2.00 is far to short in my book.

She ran and wired in a 645m race just 50 hours ago +/-.

It's VERY hard for me to believe she'll be at 100% tonight.

Buyer beware! 

I've backed Thrilling Ava, but with only a small (for me) $5 over $20 thus far.

Buyer beware! 

Tina's Dilema ran another fairly strong race and did well.

However, my $20 FFplace @ $2.20 paid better than a win bet @ $2.00 on her.  :)

Buyer beware! 

I actually thought the same mate, not a dog I can back at that price after seeing some of her racing mannerisms.  Lady Shambi is a crazy price($2.20ff), this Group 1 is very hard to pick.   

I actually thought the same mate, not a dog I can back at that price after seeing some of her racing mannerisms.  Lady Shambi is a crazy price($2.20ff), this Group 1 is very hard to pick.   

Predictably rolled.  Blitzing Mayhem had just as good a record as Lady Shambi yet pays $16ff.  Cannot understand how this happens though not complaining at all!   

They bet FF$21 Blitzing Mayhem to win the final last week before the heats - could not see him being that price if he made the final so took some of it then 

Turns out I could have waited and nearly got the same - he has great box speed and a mad railer drawn in the 5 so thought he was a $7 or $8 chance at best

He's a good boy !!!

My entire evening's investment is based around Uno so I hope you're wrong dusty!

Last, he's that sort of dog.  Always looks field shy when he's taken on.  Thought there was enough speed in that race to worry him.  I had a shocker tonight, about $150 down.  

Last, he's that sort of dog. Always looks field shy when he's taken on. Thought there was enough speed in that race to worry him. I had a shocker tonight, about $150 down.

Injured. Couldn't put any weight on front left leg after 75m. Watch head on replay the way he carries that leg home. Poor fella

Another dog i have noticed goes out in the top 3 favourtism every week is graduation, i always see this dog and think its to short, showed some ability going through the grades but just hasnt been able to match it at the top

Another dog i have noticed goes out in the top 3 favourtism every week is graduation, i always see this dog and think its to short, showed some ability going through the grades but just hasnt been able to match it at the top

I too have trouble working out this dog though he did win 4 c5 races in a row at Palmy recently which is rare.  

Injured. Couldn't put any weight on front left leg after 75m. Watch head on replay the way he carries that leg home. Poor fella

Just a bit of hind leg grazing according to the stipes... Surely if he doesn't get an injury stand down then he should get 28 days for an unsatisfactory performance?

In race 1 at Auckland the bookies have #1 Josh Hart odds on @ $2.80 and I just can't see it.

Form shows he doesn't pick the jump there. Track/Distance 11-2-1 and Box 1 5-1-1.

I'm punting on both #3 Kim Dotcom to place @ $3.50 and #7 Miss Jolt @ $2.20.

Surely one of them has to place and possibly both as they're both lid pingers.

27 more minutes to get on if you agree.