RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
pogo(aus)

yet another yawnion debacle

what a dead set absolute joke of a game...

surely every sheep shearer from invercargill to hawkes bay and beyond sat up last night and death rode the greatest sporting nation on the planet as they played ring a ring a rosie let's all fall down against 14 fat soap dodgers and meatloaf, no ?

well what a waste of time that was, as per usual.

80 mins of fall down, kick, fall down, "run" horizontal to terra firma, :blink:  kick, kick, kick and then kick it more.

thank God horwill turned down a penalty, i think it was the 67th of the game , and went for the try.

it only took 76 minutes  :o

yes you are corecct uriah heaps the idoit pogo has manbbobs and cannot appreciate the fine points of the games they play in heaven.

After watching 4 games over the weekend i dont think even the refs understand the fine points.Every ref had different versions of the breakdown law it must be hard for the players if even the refs cant be consistent with interpretations.And some of the scrum penaltys seem to be tit for tat,1 for u then 1 for them.I

Yes hard to have every game top quality.

But last nights game was a ball tearer.Halfpenny and the Lions scrum were the two differences.

I didn't think the Lions could win with last weeks team and Wazza was right with his selections.

Oz got within sniffing distance then sort of clocked off.

The Lions are back in business.

You are right.The breakdown is stuffed.But what can you do

Will the next Coach do any better than Deans. It's unlikely, not this year anyway

Problem with Aus is a lack of any depth.

Look at that clown who replaced Filau.

And what a difference Pocock and Higginbottom would have made in the forwards.