RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Opo

LETTERS

I know you don't often stop and think Opo as your mind is already "settled" but that won't stop me trying...

"There is nothing more unequal than the equal treatment of unequal people" (Thomas Jefferson)

A letter to David Shearer from RB

Mr Shearer,

As you may be the next government, I need to know your stance on three issues.

You are aware of the constitutional review currently underway.

If there was to be a cross-party agreement on the subject, you have signalled that you would agree with the Treaty of Waitangi being entrenched into a race-based written constitution.

The racially-stacked Constitutional Advisory Panel was inaugurated over two years ago and have been talking to iwi since then. It is abundantly clear that the government does not want the other 85% of us to know about this and are hoping it will slip under the radar so that it can be rubber-stamped as another gift from John Key to the Maori Party.

The treaty settlements have reached the $1 billion mark and we are only halfway there. Now there are top-up payments to tribes and the door is being left open for Wai 262 claims for flora and fauna.

When the genuine treaty settlements are finalised, would your party consider that the Waitangi Tribunal has served its purpose and it is time for it to be disbanded?

Non- Maori are fed up with the ongoing demands by Maori for more and more of our taxpayer money and this current government just rolls over and obliges. The demands are becoming more and more aggressive - water, wind, air - if it moves, they want it!

Don Brash was castigated for stating he wanted all New Zealanders to be equal. Hone Harawira has stated that he wants cheaper Maori-only housing. Who is the racist here?

Even the name of our country, New Zealand, has disappeared from our government departments and "Aotearoa" is appearing,  yet another sop to the Maori Party.

We need a government that is there for all New Zealanders and I await the stance of your party on the issues of:

1..  Would you, or would you not, back a written constitution for New Zealand which entrenches of the Treaty of Waitangi as supreme law.

2... Disbanding of the Waitangi Tribunal when the treaty settlements are finalised.

3... Will you ensure that the name of our country, New Zealand, and the North and South Island remain just that.

We need a government who will stand up to this radical faction and create one law for all. The foundation of democracy is that all citizens must be treated exactly the same under the law. A written constitution entrenching the treaty as supreme law would be undemocratic, separatist and divisive and is a bid by the extremists of the Maori Party for Maori sovereignty of Parliament.

We are moving very fast towards legalised apartheid.

I look forward to your reply,
R. B

Opo, your rascist and redneck anti moari publishing are truly a waste of time. i think you will find very few people pay attention to your utter drivel that you post. And its a shame that this forum is being tainted with your name all over it.

Varro are you mature enough not to click on em if you don't like it?

I find hedleys posts rubbish and no doubt he is on a mission of his own, but I choose not to click on them - problem solved :-)

Varro are you mature enough not to click on em if you don't like it?

I find hedleys posts rubbish and no doubt he is on a mission of his own, but I choose not to click on them - problem solved :-)

the difference between yours and heldeys post is that you rants are nothing other than to fuel nothign other than hatred and your trying to divide culture. If i was an adminstrator i would personaly ban you from the site. Your ramblings have no merit. idiot

Still not mature enough I see, even after I gave you sound advice :-)

Its the cry of fear.

Fear of the truth.

Scream racism and ridicule when confronted.

Deep down, they would love it to be anti-Maori

...but it isnt.

Its anti false treaty, anti grievance industry, anti racism, anti apartheid.

the difference between yours and heldeys post is that you rants are nothing other than to fuel nothign other than hatred and your trying to divide culture. If i was an adminstrator i would personaly ban you from the site. Your ramblings have no merit. idiot

Agree.

There are more suitable forums and blogging sites for like-minded racists. Racecafe is not the place.

Still not mature enough I see, even after I gave you sound advice :-)

Its the cry of fear.

Fear of the truth.

Scream racism and ridicule when confronted.

Deep down, they would love it to be anti-Maori

...but it isnt.

Its anti false treaty, anti grievance industry, anti racism, anti apartheid.

Yet more John Ansell garbage.

Agree.

There are more suitable forums and blogging sites for like-minded racists. Racecafe is not the place.

Separatism is alive and well even on RaceCafe I see :-)

Letter sent to the Wanganui Chronicle 19/7/13

Dear Editor,

This man (Potonga Nielson) is profoundly deluded when he claims that "Maori tribalism was once the ultimate democracy".  In reality, chiefs were the ultimate dictators, common people had very few rights and slaves none at all.  They could be killed and eaten at a chief's whim and often they were.

Is that your idea of democracy, Mr Nielson?

Moreover, at least one of your "real Maori" ancestors married a white man who gave you the name you bear.  Clearly a "real Maori" man was not good enough for her.

Yours faithfully,

B M

Nelson

A letter in the Sunlive (Tauranga) newspaper 26/7/13

Last chance to oppose change

Why would NZ want a ‘Written constitution’ with the ‘Treaty of Waitangi ’enshrined in?

It is one more threat to our Democracy! It would not help hold Parliament to account.

It Would Do-nothing at all to stop Parliament slipping through legislation without NZ knowing about it.

NZ would need to investigate the 100 day facultative referendum system like Switzerland to slow the system down and hold government to account so kiwis can have their say on legislation.

Once in place a ‘Written constitution’ can never be changed by Parliament- only by a select few Judges/Lawyers! Liken it to the gun Law in America enshrined in a Written Constitution, which is the Bane of their life that cannot be changed - do we really want to go their?

Our ‘unwritten constitution’ is a very flexible and efficient system the envy of the world!

Get those submissions in before the 31 July it’s your last chance to have your say:
Email: constitutionalreview@justice.govt.nz  with ‘CAP submission’ In the subject line – then write for no change to our unwritten Constitution.

Think hard and fast before you commit to a change on this one NZ!
C H, Katikati.

Letter sent to Sunlive 24/7/13

THE VALUE OF LAND
Peter Day subjects us to his usual propaganda in your columns on 19th July.  In particular he claims that for land worth $200 million, compensation of $250,000 in 1981 was unfair. He pretends that the current value of land was what it was when the land was initially confiscated from rebel tribes.  The reality is that most land in New Zealand was almost worthless to Maoris who did not have the resources to live on it, particularly in the South Island. It was the blood, sweat and capital of the British settlers which turned that land into what it is worth today.
B.M
Nelson

Letter sent to the Dom Post 24/7/13

CO-GOVERNANCE
Barrie Cronin wrote an excellent letter about equality for European New Zealanders and the sham of the racist legislation proposed with the constitutional review currently underway.
The government has already ordered a Maori takeover through compulsory co-governance boards on all district and regional councils. This in effect, is a pre-emption of almost exactly the conditions which would be set into place if the racist legislation of the constitutional review currently under way ever became a reality.
Maori are 15% of the population and through having compulsory co-governance on district and regional boards, they will have 50% of decision-making - these numbers do not democratically stack up and the rate-payers will forever be stuck with the continuing expense.
This government has set us on the road to legalised apartheid.
R B
Tauranga

Letter sent to BOP Times and Sunlive 27/7/13

NEW ZEALAND ON SLIPPERY SLOPE
Every New Zealander must now  be concerned with where this country is headed.Chris Findlyson  the Minister of Treaty Settlements has a lot to answer for ( a list member of parliament not elected) for where we are headed now down the slippery slope of separatism that is being put in place by the present Government and forced on Local Government.

We see Maori and Iwi demanding the return of Pane Pane Point a strategic piece of land( Matakana Island) and the return of the Mount Hot pools and Camping Ground which  property is right fully owned by rate payers.We further see that  Murry Guy proposes co governance and a Pa styled standing orders at council to suit non elected leaders of council sub committees and  indeed more than likely Council itself.

The Tauranga City Council and Western Bay has big enough debt now with out adding the Treaty gravy train to its debt which will only cause massive rises because of the demands from Maori and Iwi for wages and accommodation costs and will become unsustainable to the rate payers of Tauranga and the Western Bay.The Regional Council has put in place a budget for Maori housing a further cost to us rate payers what is wrong with them, what about the poor Kiwi who is struggling to make ends meet why shouldn't he be treated the same as Maori.

I realize these issues are sensitive but they need  to be bought out in the open and dealt with and Councillors who are strong enough to say enough is enough no more, one man one vote no co governance our interests lay with the rate payer and his assets then one has to take this into consideration during the next election.Remember a lot young men and women died during the 2nd world war so that we could all be equal and speak on issues that we felt strongly about so all of us can enjoy the benefits of our country from our labours regardless who was here first.

The path of separatism is a path to disaster and it needs a stop put to it.Unfortunately there is a element of Maori who have decided what can my country do for me not what can I do for my country.
M.L. Tauranga

A letter published in the Northern Advocate 5/8/13

DEFINE MAORI
I agree with Marie Kaire ("Write Pedigree" letter 29/7/13) that a Maori-only writing competition is somewhat flawed. It seems that there is no minimum Maori blood requirement to qualify as a Maori these days and it's said to be offensive to suggest there should be, I'm not sure why. So for all intents and purposes, you can be a 99% Pakeha yet still qualify for Maori-only grants and privileges – as long as you have a good story. 

With so many Maori achieving brilliantly both here and overseas, these grants perhaps need to apply socio-economic criteria too.  

The flaws in the current system was demonstrated by a recent news report showing a photo of a red headed/fair skinned and seemingly well-advantaged "Maori academic" winning a Maori-only study grant. So the monies weren't advancing disadvantaged Maori at all, which is surely why the system was established. 

Doesn't anyone see the absurdity of this situation and the endless possibilities for corruption?
F.M
Whangaparaoa

Letter sent to BOP Times and Sunlive 27/7/13

NEW ZEALAND ON SLIPPERY SLOPE
Every New Zealander must now  be concerned with where this country is headed.Chris Findlyson  the Minister of Treaty Settlements has a lot to answer for ( a list member of parliament not elected) for where we are headed now down the slipper slope of separatism that is being put in place by the present Government and forced on Local Government.We see Maori and Iwi demanding the return of Pane Pane Point a strategic peace of land( Matakana Island) and the return of the Mount Hot pools and Camping Ground which  property is right fully owned by rate payers.

We further see that  Murry Guy proposes co governance and a Pa styled standing orders at council to suit non elected leaders of council sub committees and  indeed more than likely Council itself.

The Tauranga City Council and Western Bay has big enough debt now with out adding the Treaty gravy train to its debt which will only cause massive rises because of the demands from Maori and Iwi for wages and accommodation costs and will become unsustainable to the rate payers of Tauranga and the Western Bay.

The Regional Council has put in place a budget for Maori housing a further cost to us rate payers what is wrong with them, what about the poor Kiwi who is struggling to make ends meet why shouldn't he be treated the same as Maori.

I realize these issues are sensitive but they need  to be bought out in the open and dealt with and Councillors who are strong enough to say enough is enough no more, one man one vote no co governance our interests lay with the rate payer and his assets then one has to take this into consideration during the next election.

Remember a lot young men and women died during the 2nd world war so that we could all be equal and speak on issues that we felt strongly about so all of us can enjoy the benefits of our country from our labours regardless who was here first.

The path of separatism is a path to disaster and it needs a stop put to it.Unfortunately there is a element of Maori who have decided what can my country do for me not what can I do for my country.
M.L. Tauranga