RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
rumpole

Pitman gives Latta a chance

Pitty deserves it the amount of hours travel hes done to win those races would nearly double lisa I would think plus the south island races aren't a couple of meetings a week like in the cd

There is NO doubt Pitman will win

CW  Johnson 90 wins          will he get the hundred   ???  he might need a bit of help

There is NO doubt Pitman will win

CW  Johnson 90 wins          will he get the hundred   ???  he might need a bit of help

There is NO doubt Pitman will win..............................................................................................talk about the kiss of death,no such thing as a certainty in this industry rumpers

latta stable will turn into the now extinct stable of richard yuill at this rate!!! Burn them out lisa, employ more staff and loose touch with reality...it will peak.

Mooseman you are a bit tuff on Lisa  she is a lovely lady  stick to Mike O;Sullivan with the fantastic voice

What would be more satisfying, winning the premiership or taking horses over the ditch and winning , how many wins has Pitman had in Aussie, has he won any up north, because of the lack of horses down south, if you throw most of your horses at the fields you will come up trumps.

As the sheriff said,we need all the players in this game of ours, punt of the day tomorrow at Oamaru, Indianna Jones with Bullard up,head of the punters.

What would be more satisfying, winning the premiership or taking horses over the ditch and winning , how many wins has Pitman had in Aussie, has he won any up north, because of the lack of horses down south, if you throw most of your horses at the fields you will come up trumps.

As the sheriff said,we need all the players in this game of ours, punt of the day tomorrow at Oamaru, Indianna Jones with Bullard up,head of the punters.

YOU INDEED SHOW YOUR MAIDEN STATUS

You demonstrate a complete lack of knowledge and perspicacity.

Pitman has had plenty of success in Australia  in the country and in the city

you would not remember Just Tommy  group 1 at Trentham and a few city wins ai NSW  from memory a Canterbury Cup

Pitman has won many races in the north Island and numerous at Trentham. It all depends on the quality of the horse flesh not the numbers. This season Pitman has had no group winners.

Lisa Latta is a great trainer and a wonderful person  and so is Michael Pitman who originally started with about $20 and a trainers licence he got in a Wheat Bix packet  he has come a long way  over 1400 winners

silly coment from highview,pitty has won group races in qld,stakes races in nsw and victoria.How can you knock a guy that just lives and breathes hore racing.The amount of community work that he also does outside of racing is also to be marvelled at.No one desevres to win the trainers title more then michael and dianne.

pitman also takes the time to reply to your messages after stating publicly he doesn't have a clue so hes not a bad sort.The Brisbane campaign with el chico looked on the surface to be badly planned but who knows what goes on the sidelines.good man and a premiership would be well deserved

Thought I just asked a couple of questions, unlike Rumphole some of us don't have the information at our finger tips, as for being a maiden, well gone, Pitman started with $20 , I started with 5 shillings, 21000 acres latter here we are.

Thanks to Pitty for the informative e--mail, criticism was not intended,better go and shift the cattle and leave Rumphole to his books.

i think its obvious highview was asking re this season and in particular the last few weeks.some of you guys are a bit thin skinned arent you?ignore them highview and keep up the questions.

Thought I just asked a couple of questions, unlike Rumphole some of us don't have the information at our finger tips, as for being a maiden, well gone, Pitman started with $20 , I started with 5 shillings, 21000 acres latter here we are.

Thanks to Pitty for the informative e--mail, criticism was not intended,better go and shift the cattle and leave Rumphole to his books.

Jesus you must be old Highview..why dont you give Pitman a couple of horses to train and then you will appreciate how good he is.

5 shillings  not bad  i had a quid when i started

RUMPHOLE

Good idea about giving Pitty a couple of horses,got some nice one's in the paddock, but looking at the strike rates around I would send some to Kelvin Tyler 5.64, Tash Stokes does a good job 6.67, me ole mate John Bell, now he's good and he can sell them on, rate 3.5.

Forgot to put this in my previous post, old age RUMPHOLE, you'll know bout that soon enough.

RUMPHOLE

Good idea about giving Pitty a couple of horses,got some nice one's in the paddock, but looking at the strike rates around I would send some to Kelvin Tyler 5.64, Tash Stokes does a good job 6.67, me ole mate John Bell, now he's good and he can sell them on, rate 3.5.

Forgot to put this in my previous post, old age RUMPHOLE, you'll know bout that soon enough.

no need to be rude old fella    do yu get some special thrill at calling me  Rumphole???  not very original either

c'mon  you can do better than that

As for Mr. Pitman i can only afford 1 horse at the moment and it is with him...I own no land no land at all  not even a vegetable patch

you should dig up some of those gold sovereigns you hid in the back paddock years ago  i don't mind washing them

Dont buy that new car yet Rumpole.....

The Latta stable is on the charge....3 winners today at Wanganui.

Pitman is like the Queenslanders,winners are grinners and if you would like a bet on either,just post your intentions

Rumpole,

Whats the horses name so I can keep a eye on it,  I could send you some gold sovereigns, think you will need some.

Barberry Roze with Pitty  he found her  nice filly should win today