RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Al Feilding

The TAB $20 freebie

Has this $20 freebie been advertised or are they just targeting certain punters?

Certain punters I think Killa.....you had to have received an email offering this. I did and have made a donation....Conrad 1st try scorer. Rarely use the NZ TAB these days.....been over the ditch all year....luv it.Heaps of betting options and daily promo's.

AB's by 16!!!

I should have looked at a "smith" as 1st try scorer as opposed to just Conrad.....lol.

Just checked my account and surprise surprise no sign of the bonus $$$ Paid up "after the event" in Oz pretty much straight away....1 of the many reeasons why I took my business over there. Hopefully paid out by Thusday and I'll put it on the US Open winner (golf).

Hey Gruff if your looking in......your a Harris English fan (from memory)....going great guns this week I see mate.

I know what harris is like so im not counting my chickens ziggy,ive got luiten English multi for  $1500,and have covered with a 30 dollar multi last night luiten,stallings france +17.5 for$ 1723.......25-1 luiten and harris was 60-1....what pisses me off is I had flores ,love and Nathan green top 5 with luiten and all 4 of my players were tied for the first round lead......anything can happen but with Stefani putting 8 birdies together today with that cruel quad bogey I will be surprised if he wins...10 or 11  under may be enough so you cant write off those from -5 and we know they will be attacking pins....luiten has proven when beaten by ferrie on this course he can grind out a finish,but st jude can be a watery grave for some so its in the lap of the gods.....harris played that shot onto the roof then off a spectator to save a certain double bogey so who knows maybe its his turn :wacko:  

we have seen dustin Johnson produce some special final rounds and when his putter is hot its scarey,so with the leaders playing % golf dusty at 35-1 may sneak in the backdoor,phil obviously another to be respected but 6.50 doesn't inspire....go harry!!

I know what harris is like so im not counting my chickens ziggy,ive got luiten English multi for  $1500,and have covered with a 30 dollar multi last night luiten,stallings france +17.5 for$ 1723.......25-1 luiten and harris was 60-1....what pisses me off is I had flores ,love and Nathan green top 5 with luiten and all 4 of my players were tied for the first round lead......anything can happen but with Stefani putting 8 birdies together today with that cruel quad bogey I will be surprised if he wins...10 or 11  under may be enough so you cant write off those from -5 and we know they will be attacking pins....luiten has proven when beaten by ferrie on this course he can grind out a finish,but st jude can be a watery grave for some so its in the lap of the gods.....harris played that shot onto the roof then off a spectator to save a certain double bogey so who knows maybe its his turn :wacko:  

Ching ching.....nice :D

I had almost given up on harry ziggy,wish it was that easy every week ! best finishes by region is always an interesting multi bet type in majors and will be concentrating on that angle for next payout..;),if the golf gods allow of course...cast your trained eye over it and post your thoughts,good luck!!