RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hedley

..th'Laughing~Lounge., yours to Add to.."hehehee"

Dog biscuits!,reminds me of the time I was in Woolworths buying a large bag of My Dog food for my loyal pet and was in the checkout queue,when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. What did she think I had an elephant?. So, on impulse I told her that no,I didn't have a dog,I was starting the dog diet again. I added that I probably shouldnt because I ended up in Hospital last time,but I had lost10 kilos before I woke up in intensive care with tubes coming out of every orifice and IVs in both arms. I told her it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way it works is to load your pockets with My Dog nuggets and simply eat one or two everytime you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well and I was going to try it again.( most people in the queue were now all ears) . Horrified, she asked me if I ended up in Intensive care because the dog food poisoned me. I told her no,I stepped off the kerb to sniff an Irish Setters arse and a car hit me.   I thought the guy behind me was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard.

Im now banned from Woolworths

post-620-0-47681800-1406600862.gif

On 7/31/2013 at 8:25 PM, hedley said:

From the New England Journal of Medicine

This article makes a lot of sense!

WOW YOU LEARN SOME THING NEW EVERY DAY!

Just imagine how many years you could add to your life if you could also touch for just 10 minutes. (Read the Article!)

Don't just look at the picture, read the article too.

post-620-0-41267300-1375258061_thumb.jpg

post-620-0-78983200-1375258100_thumb.jpg

post-620-0-18798800-1375258409.gif..living forEver, now possiblepost-620-0-68642600-1375259009.gif . . . .post-620-0-88574800-1375259336.gif

Anything good for our health is important at this time :rcfe-like:

19 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

200 Germans looking at boobs for five years.....??!! Must be a wind up.....this wasn’t April 1 was it.....??!! :D

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story :rcfe-happy-3: ... did you know Felatio has been proven to decrease the risk of breast cancer :rcfe-like: