RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
hedley

..th'Laughing~Lounge., yours to Add to.."hehehee"

You have to hand it to them!

A Muslim has been shot in the head with a starting pistol; County Cork police say it's definitely race related...

Due to a water shortage in Ireland, Dublin swimming baths have announced they are closing lanes 7 and 8....

Paddy thought his new girlfriend might be the one, but after looking through her knickers drawer and finding a nurse's outfit, a French maid’s outfit, and a police woman’s uniform, he finally decided that if she can't hold down a job, she's not for him

Paddy is doing some roofing work for Murphy. He nears the top of the ladder and starts shaking and going dizzy. He calls down to Murphy and says "I tink I will ave to go home. I've come all over giddy and feel sick."

Murphy asks "Ave yer got vertigo?"

Paddy replies "No I only live round the corner."

After 100 years lying on the sea bed, Irish divers were amazed to find that the Titanic’s swimming pool was still full.

THOUGHTS

There are two sides to every Divorce.Yours and shitheads

I live in my own little world,but its ok,everyone knows me here

I saw a large woman wearing a tea shirt with "GUESS"on it. I said "Thyroid problem".

A sign in a Chinese pet shop. "Buy one dog, get one flea".

I got a sweater for xmas. I really wanted a screamer or a moaner

I love being married. Its so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.

That Claudia Schiffer must be a genius,because I told a friend my plan to attain world peace,and he told me i had" Schiffer brains."

Marriage changes passion....suddenly you,re in bed with a relative

Now that food has replaced sex in my life,I cant even get into my own pants.

Why is it our children cant read the Bible in schools, but they can in Prison

Bumper Sticker of the Year.  If you can read this ,thank a teacher..and since its in English thank a soldier.

post-620-0-11082500-1397722182.jpgPsychic Medium Sue Nicholson

Here's a Sneak Peek of one of the new Quantum Crystals that will be available when my new website is launched. This Crystal Transformer will uplift and purify the energy in your home. More info coming soon.

post-620-0-25188500-1397722286.jpg

speaking of let downs :P

Once upon a time there 3 balloons, mummy balloon, daddy balloon, and baby balloon.

Tired of baby balloon creeping into their bed every night,

"Tonight you must stay in your own bed" said mummy.

When he was sure his mummy and daddy were asleep baby balloon crept into their room and tried to squeeze into their bed.

But try as he might he just couldn't fit in, so he undid the bottom of his mummy and let tiny bit air out of her. But to his dismay he still couldn't fit in, so he crept round to his daddy's side of the bed and undid his daddy's knot and let a little bit of air out. Again he tried to squeeze in but still couldn't quite fit. So he undid himself and let a little bit of air out. Then he fitted in nice and snuggly and fell sound asleep.

When his mum woke up she was furious!

"Get into your own room at once and think of what you have done young man!" she shouted

"I am so disappointed in you! Not only have you let me down and your father down, you've let yourself down too!"

post-620-0-67431700-1401448520.gif :lol::D