RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Winter Trans-Tasman Super Comp Captains Thread

I think Jack would be a beaut Grand Pubah of the Chiefs ;) Jack was taking part in this comp donkey's years ago when I was in the original Waikato team with him and whilst I've wandered off and wandered back he's hung in there and done the distance every year.. stayers tend to be reliable in winter so Jack gets my vote!

Cheers

C.   

I vote Memphis. He can pick winners and losers - and in the right comps!!! :)

Second that one. How the hell he managed to get me in the same team as Pogo and Tasman Man I'll never know! He deserves a medal :D

just kidding boys, come on memphis step up mate , eric is too busy with yawnion,  watching collapsed scrums and the usual 357 kicks in general play...

you can lead us to greatness champ.

ps talking of yawnion, guess who is playing subbies in the sydney comp?

yep, none other than one of the best international props to play the game.... M DUNNING :wub:

Where I live we've got 6 orange trees so I suppose I am cut out for the job and half time duties.I think we might be better off with lemons though to keep us on our toes.With a bit of tequila.

Yeh I loved it everytime Dunning (and Al Baxter)played the All Blacks.We won

Pogo ,you will be pleased to know they are changing the scrum laws ,even going to insist on 'straight put-ins' !!

Memphis a good Captain.....a kiwi working in Sydney ,now thats clever.

Catman ,picking winners never been his strongpoint, I suppose he will be hoping some of the crumbs of our knowledge will blow his way.

He picked one winner once.....Coin Collection.....but thats another story.

Go the Sharkies !!!!

I got no problem for you RFT to be EL Capitane  for our illustrious Team .. !!    

Hope i can find enuff wuffies to plough through the winter mud tracks ..lol !! and keep the MIGHTY 'Saders on top of the ground as the other teams slowly sink into the mire of despair and frustration ...lol !!  Thanks PJ for another enthralling Winter Comp  cheers Team and all !