RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cheftrevor01

Top Class Young Bitch For Sale Australia

Hi All

Selling on behalf of a family member living who lives in Australia is reluctantly selling a young top class bitch who broke in City Class and currently trialling Open Class times already in Australia. This bitch is out of Cosmic Rumble x Pure Citrate (Cosmic Rmble is out of Spiral Nikita) Irish lines and Pure Citrate who is out of Late Late Show (Larkhill Joe) Ulid Citrate(Ireland) Ulid Citrate has thrown many top performers including Valentia Citrate currently at stud. This bitch is a 28kg bitch and very well bred. She is only 17 Months old and breaking in reports can be verified through breaker. This bitch is selling for 8000 Australian

This bitch is reluctantly being sold due to personal reasons by owner.

Contact me on 0211388646 or 063439651

Happy Racing

Regards Chef Trevor

Hi All

Selling on behalf of a family member living who lives in Australia is reluctantly selling a young top class bitch who broke in City Class and currently trialling Open Class times already in Australia. This bitch is out of Cosmic Rumble x Pure Citrate (Cosmic Rmble is out of Spiral Nikita) Irish lines and Pure Citrate who is out of Late Late Show (Larkhill Joe) Ulid Citrate(Ireland) Ulid Citrate has thrown many top performers including Valentia Citrate currently at stud. This bitch is a 28kg bitch and very well bred. She is only 17 Months old and breaking in reports can be verified through breaker. This bitch is selling for 8000 Australian

Happy Racing

Regards Chef Trevor

who is the breaker

who is the breaker

Not sure of breakers number but i could get his number from Family member who owns the bitch. I am just selling on behalf of owner. Nothing to gain for me just doing a Favour for him and as i know so many people in OZ ask for telephone numbers for some dogs i am just helping him out with the sale of this bitch who is selling at a under value price. I do know that if she is not sold the bitch will be kept by owner for racing and when she comes out and wins straight up she will be sold for more. His loss will be another's gain.

Not sure of breakers number but i could get his number from Family member who owns the bitch. I am just selling on behalf of owner. Nothing to gain for me just doing a Favour for him and as i know so many people in OZ ask for telephone numbers for some dogs i am just helping him out with the sale of this bitch who is selling at a under value price. I do know that if she is not sold the bitch will be kept by owner for racing and when she comes out and wins straight up she will be sold for more. His loss will be another's gain.

seems strange that if she was trialling quick times in melb she has/nt been snapped up

seems strange that if she was trialling quick times in melb she has/nt been snapped up

The bitch is not in Melbourne. She was just broken in there. He rang me today asking me if I wanted her but as i bought another dog last week here in NZ i do not have room for another just yet plus the wife will kill me if i did. No one in OZ knows she is up for sale as yet as he only asked me today because i am a family member. He is reluctant to sell but i think he needs the cash.

I am just putting the feeders out. I have nothing to gain by it. Maybe contact the breaker as he can confirm break in reports but as i mentioned he has yet to advertise her in Australia yet.

The bitch is not in Melbourne. She was just broken in there. He rang me today asking me if I wanted her but as i bought another dog last week here in NZ i do not have room for another just yet plus the wife will kill me if i did. No one in OZ knows she is up for sale as yet as he only asked me today because i am a family member. He is reluctant to sell but i think he needs the cash.

I am just putting the feeders out. I have nothing to gain by it. Maybe contact the breaker as he can confirm break in reports but as i mentioned he has yet to advertise her in Australia yet.

if he wants quick sale he should speak to s. collins he would have buyers

Will mention to him mate. I think he is hoping to sell then get her back for breeding. Something many in OZ are reluctant to do. As mentioned i am only letting people know as people are all after good dogs mate.

Regards Chef

I bought a dog from Mr Harding. Beautiful. Looking dog i must say and a credit to the trainer who had him before i purchased as dog looked in immaculate condition. Just awaiting on transfer papers then all systems to go. Very happy what i bought.

Hi All

Happy Racing

Regards Chef Trevor

Why do people say 'out of' the sire?  I'd be worried if another dog came out of Cosmic Rumble.  I've heard people at the TAB saying, 'Out of Zabeel'.  Jeepers. 

Why do people say 'out of' the sire?  I'd be worried if another dog came out of Cosmic Rumble.  I've heard people at the TAB saying, 'Out of Zabeel'.  Jeepers.

Figure of speak. I suppose if we were all analytical then we would all be the perfect race...... Just spoke with relative in OZ and he mentioned bitch may already be sold. Will update later. Happy Racing

Hi All

Happy Racing

Regards Chef Trevor[/quote

This bitches race name is Ticket to Mars. I ended up buying part share in the syndicate. This bitch will be having her first race start next week around Angle Park. Presently the bitch is flying in trials who trialled 22.25 Angle Park 388 Metres which is only a few lengths of the track record of 21.95 so i have been told. Anyone looking for a punt keep a look at for this bitch around Ange Park.

Thanks Trevor for the punting tip .I got plenty..also thanks to lad 27 for him starting a clone your own thread .I got a few nice collects off him also..keep the tips coming cheers

No worries chap, was a bit slack for Monday as forgot to post and watch the race. Clone only paid $2 for the win.

Nice tipping Trev, didn't get to punt but one to watch.

Inside information Lad when you have half share in the dog and me brother trains it. Good bitch this bitch Ticket to Mars. Was only a few lengths off the record yesterday in her first start. Was offered money for her after that run but me brother and the rest of the crew knocked back 25k for her yesterday. Considering months back I did offer to people out there on this site for 8k after breaking inn. Best to keep her as she is turning into a decent pup.