RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
mmmyb

Interesting Box Stats - Retaliate First

I was looking through the distance field for tonight at Wanganui and found an Interesting statistic.

Race 33-8-9 Track 7-2-3 Sprint 3-0-1 Middle 19-6-4 Distance 11-2-4 Hurdle 0-0-0 Trk/dist 1-0-0 BWTTD nwtd Box 1 3-0-1 Box 2 17-0-2 Box 3 0-0-0 Box 4 3-1-2 Box 5 4-3-0 Box 6 4-1-1 Box 7 4-0-1 Box 8 7-3-2

Box 2 - 17/33 starts? Over 50% in box 2.

Understandably if you have had 10 starts you may have had a few more of one box, but only 2 placings from box 2, the owners are probably dumbfounded from this.

Has this happened before??

Do the math of all his box stats compared to his total career starts. It's a glitch in their system and has been like that ever since he came to NZ.. Shows how punters get shafted by higher authority. They can even provide false information to punters!

Yeah, this is pretty common amongst the imported dogs I've noticed unfortunately.  Needs to be addressed.  Wouldn't it be good if we had someone representing GRNZ come on this forum?  We could point out all the issues without being paid.

...  Wouldn't it be good if we had someone representing GRNZ come on this forum?  We could point out all the issues without being paid.

Rest assured GRNZ definately read this site....as do the stipes.

Do the math of all his box stats compared to his total career starts. It's a glitch in their system and has been like that ever since he came to NZ.. Shows how punters get shafted by higher authority. They can even provide false information to punters!

I didn't even think to do the maths. Lol.

It should be combined surely, or just have the NZ form. I think its the same as the stakes money in the Race Books etc, but on the dog profiles on the website, is separated there.

VERY confusing

I didn't even think to do the maths. Lol.

It should be combined surely, or just have the NZ form. I think its the same as the stakes money in the Race Books etc, but on the dog profiles on the website, is separated there.

VERY confusing

Thing is you shouldn't have to do the maths.