RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

Trevor

..here'n'There (as i don't follow the Greys)..i win a relative "plenty" off simply opposing Trev's opinion

very little study needed [excepting the initial 'case~study' Of Trev]...just Listen'n'Punt :)

Gotta love it, he was strong on Ohoka Frenchi in the last race, did run last. 

What an absolute doozie to start the day by Trevor... I KNEW primitive got the bob in and was very suprised to see Trev so confident.... Even after the race he was going on about it getting back into winning form etc until someone gave him a nudge to shut up because he was making a fool of himself.

I agree with dusty, I feel sorry for the punters that are unable to view the races he commentates. I'm sure the TAB would make an absolute fortune off Trevor Wilkes incorrect commentarys and people automatically throwing tickets away. ( Like I normally do when I listen on the radio and lose. )

While Trevor continues to commentate on one of the best tracks in New Zealand, then greyhound racing newzealand is the loser in all this. IMAGINE NZ cup week with Brian Martin commentating..... Drooooool.

Know Advantage is a 'railer' according to Trevor.... Does he have half a clue? How many times has he seen this dog run? Misleading punters or what?

When you describe a greyhound there are limited attributes to consider. Railer, Quick from boxes, Fast finsher etc. The last thing Know Advantage is is a railer

When it's obviously a photo why would you call Smash Amy home?  I feel sorry for people listening on the radio who backed her.  It's not so much the errors, it's the AMOUNT of errors that guy makes. 

SNAP!

Funny how we were all thinking of this thread immediately after that race was run.

No worries, gees I was confused trying to work that out!  Good to have you back on the forum.  Yeah sounds better than a mare.  It makes me laugh how people defend him when hardly a bad word is mentioned about another commentator.  There's a reason for that. 

'It's good to be Trev, it's closer than you think.  Hello'.   Could be his theme song.

..yeah, nah, just thought of something funnier., the above video is most Likely to herald the CH.CH.Dog's Judge..just after th'first's run, and just before he expounds the placings For the race Lol!

"...2nd~verse!, same as th'first..".."One more tiiime"

I'm sorry but race 3 today, if you were listening on the radio you would be pulling your hair out!

Halfway up the home straight he call Fanta's Fever in front but Fanta's Fever was sitting 5th and finished 5th.

Here's another radio beauty in race five. Call's Scotsome Power into the lead on the home turn and in fact it was Opawa Paul by a length and wins by same margin.

Yeah, I was watching and it was horrible.  If a champion mathmetician counted how many mistakes he made in one day they would lose count. 

How long has Trev been following the dogs/form...today at chch, i think those big X's in the formline mean it turned in the boxes, when talking about Zoe Brand, he then goes on to say terra annie will have one of those X's in her formline now.Terrible information to casual punters.

T is turned in the boxes, X is break of 3 months or more(I think).  He should know that in his position.  You've got to feel sorry for the connections of Terra Annie, was his bet of the day!!!

On a positive note I was impressed he knew A Perfect Circle(in relation to Mer De Noms) was an American rock band hahaha. 

'Fireman's Rocket will get the run through on the inside'.  Just call the race, don't try and predict the future, that's what psychics are for.  I didn't back the dog but as soon as he said that, kiss of death.  Checked out of it. 

'Fireman's Rocket will get the run through on the inside'.  Just call the race, don't try and predict the future, that's what psychics are for.  I didn't back the dog but as soon as he said that, kiss of death.  Checked out of it. 

exactly. call the fkn race