RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lloyd Vivian

Ambitious Champion

How good IS this bloke? His win yesterday had to be seen to be believed. Sat last all the way, then shunted so wide on the turn as he was just getting into his stride he disappeared from view and I wondered if he'd had to hurdle the outside rail!! Then he reappears half-way down the straight and nails the unfortunate 2nd placed horse right on the line - SENSATIONAL! He looks to be some horse - I'll be thinking ZED is in for a HUGE Winter Carnival in Brisbane: Survived, Usainity and Ambitious Champion. WOW!

How good IS this bloke? His win yesterday had to be seen to be believed. Sat last all the way, then shunted so wide on the turn as he was just getting into his stride he disappeared from view and I wondered if he'd had to hurdle the outside rail!! Then he reappears half-way down the straight and nails the unfortunate 2nd placed horse right on the line - SENSATIONAL! He looks to be some horse - I'll be thinking ZED is in for a HUGE Winter Carnival in Brisbane: Survived, Usainity and Ambitious Champion. WOW!

Best seen since Sacred Falls in HB Guineas - as good as.  Reminded me of the Big Quick who ran off on the corner at Te Rapa on his own accord and flown home to get beaten by I think Chennai.  Given half a chance he could be better than Usainity & Survived which is a big call.  Survived is very good.

Zed is flying.  Amazing how 2nd crop kick on, but shows too out of the large crop of his first foals there is probably quite a few sitting in the paddock because they can't afford to be raced.  Good on the Grangewillam. 

Best seen since Sacred Falls in HB Guineas - as good as.  Reminded me of the Big Quick who ran off on the corner at Te Rapa on his own accord and flown home to get beaten by I think Chennai.  Given half a chance he could be better than Usainity & Survived which is a big call.  Survived is very good.

Zed is flying.  Amazing how 2nd crop kick on, but shows too out of the large crop of his first foals there is probably quite a few sitting in the paddock because they can't afford to be raced.  Good on the Grangewillam. 

Think you'll find The Big Quick's run you speak of was at Tauranga wasn't it? I seem to remember it being there anyway! 

Yep - Zed has got the job in front of him - but he sure looks like he can produce a top-notcher!

I think Sacred Fall's run in the Guineas was arguably better than AC's, due to the class of horse he caught and passed - but both runs were certainly sensational. Like you, I was very impressed with Survived's win in the Hawkes Bay Cup - he is clearly going places.