RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Guest heypopscfc1

Race Videos

Guest heypopscfc1

A while ago on here someone posted a link to a website (in australia i think) that you could basically search for a greyhounds name and watch replays of its races, was awesome watching some old clips of former champs but i now cant remember the website and i cant find it anywhere, Would someone please be able to re post that link

thanks

Search the forum. It's on the 3rd page I think called 'replays'... It should be stickied. You need to either make an aus tab account or have a sky racing account to watch them now I think. I just made an aus tab registration for free and can watch them.

If Greyhounds New Zealand are looking for a template to copy or get ideas from then you cant go past Greyhound Racing Victoria or just GRV should drag it up on net.. Fantastic site covers everything, video of races normally 24 to 48 hours after races.. GNZ should have a serious look at it... exactly what we need here in paradise

If Greyhounds New Zealand are looking for a template to copy or get ideas from then you cant go past Greyhound Racing Victoria or just GRV should drag it up on net.. Fantastic site covers everything, video of races normally 24 to 48 hours after races.. GNZ should have a serious look at it... exactly what we need here in paradise

Couldn't agree more. GRV is leading the way in Australasia. Definitely what we should be striving for.

I actually think the GRNSW results layout is MUCH better than GRV, with the videos on the same page as the results. It's about the only thing they do better than GRV.

At least we can all agree it's about time we had replays online.

post-3012-0-42953200-1366856729_thumb.jp