RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
puha

Quaddie and Place 6 Syndicate

Looking to run a syndicate for 10 weeks max 10 people $20 a week. Each person will get to invest $100 on a quaddie and place 6 over the duration of the 10 weeks(.One turn each)

Looking to start either next sat or following if enough interest?

Will help pass the winter days and hopefully a nice profit .1

don't know what has happened here with this idea. I see there are 6 people + PUHA that was keen. so if the other 6 were still keen I am happy to collate $$ and put bets on for you on a weekly basis if that helps wont be taking a share but happy to assist .

so on his idea would be 6 weeks @ $20 a week each and have $60 (quaddie) $60 (place 6) on a weekly basis one turn each running 6 weeks. Let me know if people are keen for my help

Puha's reply from another thread.

"To be honest i looked at my post a day or so later had been no interest so completely forgot about it.Just had a look and see there was 6 people interested so SORRY ALL.Also i see you are keen to run that so feel free and i will be in also  if you take over."

So guys is everyone still keen?? could start next Saturday being the 18th May if we get enough people. I think we have 1 person not keen now but still leave 7 with PUHA. Just let me know