RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
biff

All Blacks tours??????

Just noticed the ""new"" official travel agency for Kiwi's interested in travelling to South Africa/America for the games is based in Uk????? What gives????? I thought the Wellington based Williment travel was the official agency. It appears the bastards at NZRFU have sold out! What about the jobs for those poor sods in Welly? Do these idiots at headquarters have a concience ....I know Willment are owned offshore also, but the jobs were in NZ.......I'll still be booking with Willys and sourcing my game tickets elsewhere, any suggestions? South Africa is not a problem for tickets, but Buenos Aires may be.

Just noticed the ""new"" official travel agency for Kiwi's interested in travelling to South Africa/America for the games is based in Uk????? What gives????? I thought the Wellington based Williment travel was the official agency. It appears the bastards at NZRFU have sold out! What about the jobs for those poor sods in Welly? Do these idiots at headquarters have a concience ....I know Willment are owned offshore also, but the jobs were in NZ.......I'll still be booking with Willys and sourcing my game tickets elsewhere, any suggestions? South Africa is not a problem for tickets, but Buenos Aires may be.

The "idiots at headquarters" are turning a profit and this is filtering down to the provinces. That's what matters most.