RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Kildalucy

Non Tote Races at Otago

Good to See Otago is running 2 CO Qualifying non-tote races.

I have a new pup Homebush Envy who is youn and a slow starter as are mots pups from Pizza Girl.

Envy is starting in a non tote Co qualifier on Tuesday at 11.30am. I am happy about this as otherwise she would not have got a run. As an Owner I am happy to see my dogs get experience in a penalty free race.

It is one way around the  shortage of races in the South Island.

Most starters from Pizza Girl??

I can name probably two, Homebush Hell's and Homebush Envy...There are a few there that are absolute blisters out of the traps.

Glad to hear though my friend, all the best!

Rude

Some of the others from this litter started early and then had a spell before coming back. Envy was held back on purpose.

I trust the trainer when he advises that in general Pizza Girl pups are slow to get their feet and break in to consistent racing. Sorry if you  thought I meant slow out of the boxes. Pizza Girl was a top Bitch and her progeny will be two once they find their feet. May be what I should have said is that they are slow learners.

We complain about a lack of races and no doubt about it that is an issue!  However if Clubs wnat to run non-tote races to give out of form dogs (such as Envy) the chance for a run then as an owner I am all for it.

Rude

Some of the others from this litter started early and then had a spell before coming back. Envy was held back on purpose.

I trust the trainer when he advises that in general Pizza Girl pups are slow to get their feet and break in to consistent racing. Sorry if you  thought I meant slow out of the boxes. Pizza Girl was a top Bitch and her progeny will be two once they find their feet. May be what I should have said is that they are slow learners.

We complain about a lack of races and no doubt about it that is an issue!  However if Clubs wnat to run non-tote races to give out of form dogs (such as Envy) the chance for a run then as an owner I am all for it.

Most definitely! I am as well mate. Needs to happen in the CD where a lot of our dogs are only getting starts due to the three miss rule. Not much of a problem to me as one of mine gets a start regularly, therefore allowing me to trial the other 4 at once. But this is not a bad incentive and clubs should seriously consider it.