RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
howrude

Clone Your Own

Nice win in BALLARAT CUP HT7 tonight, just about missed it as was looking for another dog racing tonight and spotted Clone Your Own.

Went $5 for the win and them ummm and ahhhed weather I go field/field for the tri and flagged that option at the last minute for a % and went $5 a place. Clone paid $4.40/$1.80 and the tri paid $1686 :huh:

Nice win in BALLARAT CUP HT7 tonight, just about missed it as was looking for another dog racing tonight and spotted Clone Your Own.

Went $5 for the win and them ummm and ahhhed weather I go field/field for the tri and flagged that option at the last minute for a % and went $5 a place. Clone paid $4.40/$1.80 and the tri paid $1686 :huh:

Was only $287 in the trifecta pool lad. These small pools are really putting me off betting on greyhounds mid week lately. The NZ quaddies rarely get over $2500 and place 6's rarely over $2000 in the pool. Even if you get a few decent results in the quad, you need a decent % to make money.

Was only $287 in the trifecta pool lad. These small pools are really putting me off betting on greyhounds mid week lately. The NZ quaddies rarely get over $2500 and place 6's rarely over $2000 in the pool. Even if you get a few decent results in the quad, you need a decent % to make money.

Aussie Quad pools are always decent. If you want good tri pools,  then open an account with VIC or NSW TABs. Easy to fund and easy to withdraw.

I have accounts with VIC, NSW and Tatts to maximise Pool betting returns.

Yeah I know there was bugger all in the pool but if I'd scored 11% of that I would have taken most of it. Worked for me in the past but when I looked there was only $80 in tri pool so flagged it. 

Cheers Rielly, got caught up doing something and missed the race by minutes last night.

Off to go watch my boy race today in Christchurch but he has box 6 and he is a mad railer, finger x and may get the chance for my mug on tv again - lol.

What a fantastic race between two absolute speed machines. Jason Thompson's kennel is low flying at the moment! Here's a replay for anyone interested.

Thanks for that Reilly, not sure I've seen a race where the order changed so little.  Obviously harder to make ground when they're flying out in front though.  

He's in tonight, going around in the final of Australia's oldest Group 1, the Hobart Thousand. Drawn box 4, he's up against Ronan Izmir (6), Paw Licking (7) and Australia's best dog, Black Magic Opal (8).

It's interesting that every time Ronan Izmir and Paw Licking have met, the dog drawn closer to the inside has won. The dog outside them tonight is expected to blow their doors off however.

11:44pm NZDT.

I managed to get CYO's box draw and the start time of the race wrong, and they were written down in front of me. Not shocked I managed to get my guess at the result wrong too.

I put my money where my mouth was too, though at least I got $1.40. :rolleyes:

Running tonight in the final Australian cup heat in R10 at the meadows. He hasn't been jumping at all his last couple but should get clear space early as the 7 normally leaves quite well.

Good luck to connections! I see he's only $9 fixed in aus, I'd imagine you will almost certainly get $10+ the tote the way he's gone his last couple.

Running tonight in the final Australian cup heat in R10 at the meadows. He hasn't been jumping at all his last couple but should get clear space early as the 7 normally leaves quite well.

Good luck to connections! I see he's only $9 fixed in aus, I'd imagine you will almost certainly get $10+ the tote the way he's gone his last couple.

Thanks Reilly, I wonder if there is a stud career in mind for him when he's finished racing?  

Merv....

I've been a fan of ya dog for ages so follow all his runs. Is everything aye OK with Clone Your Own?

The old CYO would have run right past Speed Series.  Hasn't looked to be running out a strong 500m+ race for a whiles now :(

Hes had a serious injury and Robbie has bought him back slowly, hes had 2 or 3 sprints leading up to last nights race..

Were rapt with the run he put in,, his heat was 2 tenths of a second  quicker than the other 7 heats..

Mrs Ed you have to put it in context of what he done, last away as usual and still managed to get up for third.. Pretty damn proud of him to be honest..

Havnt spoken to Robbie today so we just wish he comes off the track in one piece..

Merv