RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
howrude

Clone Your Own

They have a 25k bonus quddie Starts at 10.26 and its already up to over 40k

My numbers 2,3,7/1,2,5,7/ 1,2,3,7/ 2,3,5,6

left out the biggest stake earner in 2nd leg fair go ,oh well back to the drawing board...will be a juicy quad 

Only put 4/10 on him and had a % go at first first four. Last minute I changed my mind for the 4 instead of the 2 - bugger.

Well done Merv and Ali, stoked for ya!!!

left out the biggest stake earner in 2nd leg fair go ,oh well back to the drawing board...will be a juicy quad 

I no but you can't take them all.Thought  he might not be able to cross from box 8.Well done with clone your own how happy would ya be just going huge to run a 29.40  I thought he was going to give it away on the turn for home but kicked again nice.The run of the night tho I thought was from Xylia allen man can this dog can run and id say one to beat in the final,

Clone your Own must have strengthened, I know Sandown isn't a strong 515m but he never looked likely over mid distances here from the few attempts he had.  I'd like to see him around Wanganui. 

The same can be said about Celestrial Magic... Her first two races, she would absolutely fly the traps, have big margins on them down the back and then fade heaps, now she has come out and is killing them over 520, 545 etc...102 days after a break...

Brilliant victory, didn't have a bet on the meeting but thoroughly enjoyed it and got a massive buzz of watching C.Y.O win... If only he had got some luck in the railway! Had a decent go at him $18 futures in that! Here's a tweet from GRV last night with a picture of CYO after the race.

@GRV_News: Clone Your Own's tail will not stop wagging! It's like he knows what he's just achieved! Winner of the Gr #HDawson http://t.co/R6vtxNevFI

Thanks mate, my bad. I guess this was the day for the smaller breeders.

Awesome to see NZ bred's matching it with the best dogs in Australasia. Full credit to the team involved with CYO for having a crack and giving it to those Aussies. Britton spoke very highly of the dog after the race. Couldn't believe he only paid $5-6!! Must have been a bit of NZ money on him, although he was only $5 fixed in aus. A great victory.

Well done to all and the CYO huge effort to win such a big race.And a big future to come i'm sure.With this win and the times hes going plus his breeding a stud future?

A truely tenacious victory, a wet track and the red rug really didn't aid his chances but in true kiwi style just kept on trucking! He has beaten some of the best dogs in Australia on pure merit, quite stunning really and seems to be getting better all the time!

I know he will have a home for life with Merv and Ali and they deserve it fully and anything he does from now on is just a bonus, they took the chance and is paying off bigtime, my highlight of the season by a country mile!

Thank you

To all the people that phoned, sent text when Connor(clone your own)

won at Sandown.

It was just an amazing night night of racing.Great to see  the Miata, Punch one Out and Xylia Allen.

Steve Allen's run against Miata was great to watch.

The Sandown Club really looked after all of us.

It was a night i wont forget even if Connor hadn't of won.

Ali