RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
howrude

Clone Your Own

Was talking to one of Robbie's workers last night. He said CYO has been trialing as expected, slow out of the boxes but flying mid sections. Didnt actually say how hes finished off his trials but Robbie does work his dogs hard, (tends to get a lot of stayers), and Rodriguez has looked stronger last couple runs so may get the 525 ok. 

IMO tho not much chance as the 1 is also slow away and runs off and the 7 is a very good dog and should set the race up for the 8 who has a 29.16 pb around Sandown after just 8 starts. 

Good luck to connections all the same :)

Shows how much you know only just went back over to Oz after being trained by Steve Clarke

Piggy back is an Australian dog Jason. He's Aussie bred and started his career their before coming over to join Steve Clark.

Thanks a lot for posting that video Jibberer, super win! What have you got planned with him for the future? Hope we get to see him in NZ again! Some super imports crossing the Tasman latley, certainty makes for great racing. Love it!

'Porky' will have another start at Wenty on Friday and flys back home to NZ after that

He was bought over by Clarkie for the Group 2 Maitland Gold Cup but unfortunately injured a toe on the trip over so had a limited preparation in the lead up to the heats 

There are no Group races in NZ for older dogs until late Sept so we tried to knock one over in Aus in between - might have a look at say a Shepperton Cup in July as well for another Aus campaign

Hi Jibbs..congrats on the stylish win by Porky..and big ups to the team for having a go.

Still can't believe how Porky failed to run past Cool Izmir when an easy win appeared imminent in The Auckland Cup Consolation!

Cheers,Pilli.

Piggy back is an Australian dog Jason. He's Aussie bred and started his career their before coming over to join Steve Clark.

Thanks a lot for posting that video Jibberer, super win! What have you got planned with him for the future? Hope we get to see him in NZ again! Some super imports crossing the Tasman latley, certainty makes for great racing. Love it!

reilly while i might thinks he is a good dog even though he struck a little bit of trouble but the time says it all  30.52 nearly a second slower than the quickest and jibbs do you still own him

Yep,I still own 50% of him with Mark

Dont worry too much about the time (they dont write the time of the AUD$4500 winners chq lol)

He trialled there Post To Post on the Monday in 24.10sec (the quickest I have ever seen there is 24.03) so with a clear run and an inside draw, he is more than capable of running 29.50sec or better

Yep,I still own 50% of him with Mark

Dont worry too much about the time (they dont write the time of the AUD$4500 winners chq lol)

He trialled there Post To Post on the Monday in 24.10sec (the quickest I have ever seen there is 24.03) so with a clear run and an inside draw, he is more than capable of running 29.50sec or better

gee at 29.50 he should break all track records in nz, did they write your name on the cheque

watch the replay again...He was carted right out of the race, and still won by a convincing margin....

watched it a few times still wont change my view if you think jibbs thinks hes a 29.50 dog at wenty do you think he would be going to nz to race for peanuts 29.50 would take you thru to top grade and plenty of money

watched it a few times still wont change my view if you think jibbs thinks hes a 29.50 dog at wenty do you think he would be going to nz to race for peanuts 29.50 would take you thru to top grade and plenty of money

Gary you always seem to be the guy that comes on here and the class is always half empty.

Life can't be that bad,give the dog credit,i trialed him there and yes Jibbs is wrong,he trialed 29.53---sorry

Gary you always seem to be the guy that comes on here and the class is always half empty.

Life can't be that bad,give the dog credit,i trialed him there and yes Jibbs is wrong,he trialed 29.53---sorry

Sorry Glass.