RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
GONSTA

NZ derby heats....

Does anyone know why they are running these heats during the day and not as a feature night meeting? Personally i thought you would want this meeting to try promote the industry and have it shown during peak hours. It is a very good meeting and one I look forward to every year. Showing it during 'normal' working hours doesn't make sense to me and I am gutted I will not be able to watch it.

On a positive note the fields for Thursdays meeting are superb. Really really good undercard and some very interesting derby heats with some talented youngsters clashing.

If ya like a dog for the Derby final, put an easy $5 on them. Speed Legend looks to be a value bet, been killing them at hatrick, and could enjoy the swooping track at Cambridge. Good Luck to all. :)

So the 1st win tote on a C3 sprint at Addington exceeded any win totes at Cambridge today. The 1st race at Christchurch had more in the win pool than the 1st 3 races at Cambridge.

Weird IMO. Good for the travelling trainers tho!