RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
howrude

Form guides/lines...

I was just looking through the form of race 8 at the Manawatu greyhounds today and noticed that Parra Sparra's last start is noticed as 4th, yet it is recorded as 3rd on everything else...

Have a look at this...

https://www.tab.co.nz/racing/runner.html?date=2013-04-08&meetno=9&raceno=8&entryno=6

Either someone needs to take more consideration into their job, or maybe select a new one....

I was just looking through the form of race 8 at the Manawatu greyhounds today and noticed that Parra Sparra's last start is noticed as 4th, yet it is recorded as 3rd on everything else...

Have a look at this...

https://www.tab.co.nz/racing/runner.html?date=2013-04-08&meetno=9&raceno=8&entryno=6

Either someone needs to take more consideration into their job, or maybe select a new one....

The form summary is missing the last start on 5 April but interestingly the race history is up to date.  Suggests that there must be some batch job that processes the form summary but it hasn't been run since the race results have been updated.  Still, no good tho.

Doh!  Just realised that it's not Parra Sparra in isolation but I suspect that all the dogs in the race that ran on 5 April have the race shown in their race history but not the form summary.  It kind of highlights the issues raised in the other thread.