RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
The Clocker

Mark Walker

It's true he is gone and Peter Williams is taking over the south island trainer. and Mark McNamara is gone to Hong Kong

lol....

Peter Williams is already training on his own right, and has horses. Do you mean hes changing locations to where Walkers southern base is, or aquiring the horses that M Walker has in the south ?

Also:

I cant imagine McNamara will be going, he just purchased a horse yesterday at the standardbred sales. Not alot of racing in HK for those types.

Surely we have him under contract for X amount of years..

Why don't you look on the Te Akau Website - it would surely be lodged on there as "news" - nothing that I could see - this thread all sounds like a woman's magazine - if you don't have any news just "suppose" something & it WILL be believed as gospel by the mass. Now it just needs a nickname like Brangelina or SuBo - what rhymes with Walker????

and honkers is better

stop stiring crap

Lol, Do you call it honkers cause you get mixed up with the spelling of Hong Kong ?

there was never any question raised, as to if HK was better or worse than Singapore.

You also need a contract to train in HK. If the HKJC havnt asked M Walker then he cant train there.

Its not like NZ, where you can get a lisence from anywhere!!

Unsure if Singapore is the same ?

Why don't you look on the Te Akau Website - it would surely be lodged on there as "news" - nothing that I could see - this thread all sounds like a woman's magazine - if you don't have any news just "suppose" something & it WILL be believed as gospel by the mass. Now it just needs a nickname like Brangelina or SuBo - what rhymes with Walker????

just shows how gutless he is mate and i wonder if he knows he could be done 4 libel

it could be true.Ellis has international aspirations..and this would be a good start.Client/synd horses could be placed there and the NZ operation will just keep rolling along with ? taking Walkers place!

Lol, Do you call it honkers cause you get mixed up with the spelling of Hong Kong ?

there was never any question raised, as to if HK was better or worse than Singapore.

You also need a contract to train in HK. If the HKJC havnt asked M Walker then he cant train there.

Its not like NZ, where you can get a lisence from anywhere!!

Unsure if Singapore is the same ?

To get a trainers permit in SGP you have to be invited . Not a lot of difference to HKG but a step lower at this stage.

This could be the biggest wind up on Racecafe ever or the biggest scoop. Take your pick??????

it could be true.Ellis has international aspirations..and this would be a good start.Client/synd horses could be placed there and the NZ operation will just keep rolling along with ? taking Walkers place!

Will 15 hours a day be sufficient now?!:D

lol....

Peter Williams is already training on his own right, and has horses. Do you mean hes changing locations to where Walkers southern base is, or aquiring the horses that M Walker has in the south ?

Also:

I cant imagine McNamara will be going, he just purchased a horse yesterday at the standardbred sales. Not alot of racing in HK for those types.

Surely we have him under contract for X amount of years..

Thats the verdict, and Peter Williams will train at matamata thats the word down here

It sounds like a load of B... S...

But certainly has created some amusing postings :D

I'm with you Pam. I'm sure that being the professional stable they are they would ensure that owners were briefed before public announcements were made - although David has made no secret that he hopes to move into the international arena, so maybe in the future we'll see an extension of the stable - rather than "losing" Mark to anywhere. And I'm sure that any trainer that may or may not join them to complement the team will have to be of the highest quality also!