RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
globederby13

Tiger Woods

It was awful having to watch Tiger struggle

I.m not short of a prediction or two, I wouldn't be surprised if somewhere down the track there is a reunion between Steve Williams and Tiger Woods

I'm not sure that would work either. I've done an about face on this fellow. I don't think he will ever regain his greatness. Sad as that might be for the purist , the space between the space between his ears ain't working, and nor is his body.

Goodby Mr Woods

Tiger said the problem with his back was that he had "deactivated glutes", because of a one hour delay. That will mean his medical people have told him that to alleviate the pressure on your back you must get your glutes (bum muscles) working. So he'd have had massage and done stretches, etc, prior to the round. Provided he keeps moving during the hour delay, the glutes are not going to "deactivate". That's rubbish. 

He's over analysing.

I think Tiger's been given Jacob Oram's phone number and they've been talking.

Tiger said the problem with his back was that he had "deactivated glutes", because of a one hour delay. That will mean his medical people have told him that to alleviate the pressure on your back you must get your glutes (bum muscles) working. So he'd have had massage and done stretches, etc, prior to the round. Provided he keeps moving during the hour delay, the glutes are not going to "deactivate". That's rubbish. 

He's over analysing.

I think Tiger's been given Jacob Oram's phone number and they've been talking.

Maybe he should go back to his old promiscuous life where Im sure his glutes were very active.Lol