RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cheftrevor01

Race Bitch For Sale

Prefer stayers mate as i trained a couple of good stayers in Ireland. If i don't sell her i will just find a spot on me couch for her at home and she can have a life of luxury. That's if the wife doesn't mind a dog on the couch. I only bought this bitch on advice from a trainer as only new to New Zealand and have to say i am quite impressed with the racing here. Hard to find stayers here though as so much sprint racing.

Hi trev, dont be afraid to let me know if im barking up the wrong tree, but do you work at Alex Park? :D

Hi  mate i did work for them but i have decided to work for another company as i resigned from them last week. Its ok to ask mate not a problem with asking me a question i am cool with that. Good company but not the type of business for me mate. I am heading south with work. If the bitch sells great but if not then will bring her south to sit on me couch.