RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
MrBigStuff

Cup & Railway

Raw Energy in the cup for me, improved a length or so off his heat win running super time both starts in NZ, will be primed for tonight and without any early interference he will be too strong mid race. Quest the obvious danger, super run in the semis on the bunny all the way smashing her P.B. Will need luck early as I don't think she can find trouble and win here unlike her heat.

Can't really split Guru Goose / Life's a Dream. Goose is one of my favourite dogs and is a super chaser but has been only fair in his heat/semi. Will no doubt be primed for tonight and does look the one, plenty of speed inside him tho. Life's A Dream has been in terrific form the last few months, has a terrific will to win and does possess early speed. Can run 18.30 here so obviously is a must for all multiples.

It's a terrific nights racing their tonight. A good undercard with plenty of promising dogs lining up. Good luck to trainers / owners / punters.

Best bets- Uno Lachlan, Fancy Dasher, Zebidiah, Raw Energy, Piggy Back, Black Hombre

I think Raw Energy narrowly from Thrilling Quest in the big one.  Their semi final times were far superior.  I think anything can win the Railway, some very similar semi final times and the draws don't greatly favour anyone.  50k Pick 6 looks getable so worth a crack.

Raw Energy to win the Cup for me. First two runs in the country have been explosive, clocking the fastest heat, and 2nd fastest semi. It's not easy to run 30.41 first look on the track and from an awkward draw, but that's exactly what she did, and in style. Box one, I'm glad she has drawn inside of Thrilling Quest and with such high speed first sectionals, if shes in front swinging the first bend, she wins for me with the Quest taking off ground, but just missing. Hard to split the two, but no doubt, for me, Raw Energy.

Wild Punting. Was a follower of this dog in Aus before it crossed the Tasman. Again, shows great early speed, and from the 1, should set them off the paws tonight. Was disappointed in her in the heat, so was my account balance lol, although she did yield late and to a very good sprinter, Zebadiah. Looks the winner for me, but will be cheering home Ladakh for it's trainers sake. Lovely people with a very honest dog!!

Best bets for me, Raw Energy, Fancy Dasher and Piggy Back. Roughies hope, Ladakh in the Railway.

Cheers guys and Happy Punting, all the best.

Congratulations to Team Scohfield.  The smile on Pam's face was almost as big as Jacobs following behind her.

Best effort of the night by a mile was Brendon presentating  What a difference he made.

Yep, congrats to everyone involved with Fancy Tip.  Brendan has matured into a really good presenter, right up there with Trackside's best and he's still got age on his side.