RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Gruff

Benny barba

Dont thank me traks,its almost word for word off a radio news bulletin ! A Sharks /roosters grand final looking a fair punt. Wonder who the refs favs are this year or more of the same for the puppies?

,its almost word for word off a radio news bulletin ! A Sharks /roosters grand final looking a fair punt.

Oh well if it was said on the radio, I guess it must be true then :)

Try thinking for yourself Gruffy, you know better than that, as for a Sharks/Roosters final, thats even funnier. :D

I dont know how or where they got their 'information' but it sounded good to me traka,jonathon wright one of the dogs few really good players last year is heading to the sharks along with some other notable signings,on paper they look very solid....confucius say "he who laughs first cries at grand finals time"...just lump on and thank zelda later.

Oh well if it was said on the radio, I guess it must be true then :)

Try thinking for yourself Gruffy, you know better than that, as for a Sharks/Roosters final, thats even funnier. :D

Is some of that stuff they say on the radio not true???

Dont thank me traks,its almost word for word off a radio news bulletin ! A Sharks /roosters grand final looking a fair punt.

From what I have heard on the radio, the sharks are no chance of making the 8, let alone the final.

Hope you didnt put to much on Gruff. :o

Trying to make a point are we traks? The difference here is the statement i heard was actually believable,the 1.55 shark price for the 8 and the team list suggest otherwise....all we heard last year was how good barba was in between his serial mistake making,the golden boy whose presence on field helps buoy a side,to say his loss wouldnt have a major effect on them would be understating the situation,add to that jonathan wrights departure for the sharks id say your boys are clutching their ankles about now

They are saying barbas loss is equivalent if the sharks were to lose 14 drugged enhanced sharks players....thats some interesting news and would explain paul gallens sudden spike of form last season if implicated.no money on yet traka,need to see a few of these teams perform first.good luck with your dogs,im not writing the sharks off just yet

Steve ???,I thought you were a Warriors fan. Glad to see you recognise a class side. ;)

Sure am and always will be GD!! Doggies #2 in our house even though Mat's interest has waned. I even donate a bit of money their way especially since the "new" coach arrived a couple of years back......very close 2nd to Bellyache our Dessie IMO

So Benny BaBa is back already. Is he right in the head? Has he left his baggage behind? Course he hasn't.

Do the Dogs really care.? Course they don't.

They'll make all the right noises about being concerned and wanting to help the boy but they're no social work agency. What they're interested in is "Get the boy back on the field and scoring tries". They should be honest and come right out and say that.

So Benny BaBa is back already. Is he right in the head? Has he left his baggage behind? Course he hasn't.

Do the Dogs really care.? Course they don't.

They'll make all the right noises about being concerned and wanting to help the boy but they're no social work agency. What they're interested in is "Get the boy back on the field and scoring tries". They should be honest and come right out and say that.

What a cynical view UH....but that's your opinion. The kid has certainly made some wrong choices but I like to thing the club will do everything in their power to look after his welfare (that includes not fast tracking him back). Not condoning what he got up to but it was certainly way out of character.