RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pusswa

INTEGRITY

Watching the races at Avondale today and to my disgust watched a senior jockey riding with his sleeves pushed up to his elbows, is there one rule for NZ and another for Australia, as a owner l find that very disrespectfull, the jockey concerned should be put in front of judicial and relieved of his wages, in times of trying to improve our image these stupid slip ups don't help, Aussie wouldn't put up with this sort of nonsense

isn't the integrity unit there to upheld the standard of racing? to my knowledge the sleeves are to be worn down not pushed up to the elbow, if they were meant to be worn there they would have made short sleeved colours. This jockey goes to Aussie to ride and obeys by their rules, are we too soft in NZ

Watching the races at Avondale today and to my disgust watched a senior jockey riding with his sleeves pushed up to his elbows, is there one rule for NZ and another for Australia, as a owner l find that very disrespectfull, the jockey concerned should be put in front of judicial and relieved of his wages, in times of trying to improve our image these stupid slip ups don't help, Aussie wouldn't put up with this sort of nonsense

It's a disgrace alright. Probably didn't have his boots polished either. 

I note your point Sherrif, but the integrity covers not only tracks etc but all aspects of racing, and l might say the certain jockey was told by the integrity unit not to poke his tougue out, so do you think they are a notch below...?

I,m not sure where you draw the line pusswa...adhering to common sense rules like running on merit and anti doping are fair enough but that is getting a tad padantic...unless the jocks decide to go round topless to compare sixpacks.

The commentator will be scratching his head and certain owners complaining but may well be a drawcard.

This is not another type of KPI or Health and safety issue is it?.   

Let me guess... Michael Walker.

He has always ridden with his sleeves up (well not always but certainly very often in NZ) I think he tried to make it a bit of a trade mark of his like the "W" salute. If you dont like it, dont put him on your horse and if its against rules he would have been pulled up on it long before now.

Personally I dont like it, it looks scruffy and unprofessional but each to their own I guess.

Well, Well, what a difference, someone has spoken to the said jockey, sleeves are down today as they should be. ldolmite,you need to do your homework, this is no joke, but maybe your brain freeze over this, is.

Well, Well, what a difference, someone has spoken to the said jockey, sleeves are down today as they should be. ldolmite,you need to do your homework, this is no joke, but maybe your brain freeze over this, is.

Although, despite reading the last sentence 3 times, I fail to understand a word that you're saying, I can answer the first part.

I agree the sleeves should be down, but to shout the word INTERGRITY (very bad manners) makes you the joke. It may have something to do with the rules, but it has NOTHING to do with integrity. And even if it did, were the capital letters necessary? It's hardly the biggest scandle in racing, not even this year, so simmer down next time huh?