RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Turny

OPO, the Maori Council.....

Guest taryRagereeri

Howdy people call me Filipa, greetings from Normandie, I wrote such an awkward title to get your attention............. Any extraordinary writting like this should be valued so don´t thank me.... I develope articles in many interfaces and it is what I´m writing at this time, lol!:) and that was part of the reason I visited on your page...to search for new concepts to my blog profile,in http://pokerfantastico.blogs.sapo.pt/'>blogue de poker , I hope it doesn't harm anyone having the link to my site I can erase it if there is a problem...just say it.... I adore car races as well as taking naps lol, and I also listen a lot Muse, my greatest hobbie now is playing poker, as most of you...I think....as well as magic the gathering. By the Way, I was raised In Puerto Rico from there it comes my different behaviour, an my nickname implied to card games!!!!:) I always like to end my pots with a thing like this, like one poet once said "The construct of perception is the formulation of an explanation for a state" Just a little tip you have to put anothers social network buttons on your website, like badoo, this has been a good way to improve google panda 3.2, thas has been driving webmasters mad, they are always saying to develope Content for users , but what is quality to Google staff ??? BYe BYe to all of you, Bye bye

Howdy people call me Filipa, greetings from Normandie, I wrote such an awkward title to get your attention.............

Any extraordinary writting like this should be valued so don´t thank me....

I develope articles in many interfaces and it is what I´m writing at this time, lol! :) and that was part of the reason I visited on your page...to search for new concepts to my blog profile,in blogue de poker , I hope it doesn't harm anyone having the link to my site I can erase it if there is a problem...just say it....

I adore car races as well as taking naps lol, and I also listen a lot Muse, my greatest hobbie now is playing poker, as most of you...I think....as well as magic the gathering.

By the Way, I was raised In Puerto Rico from there it comes my different behaviour, an my nickname implied to card games!!!! :)

I always like to end my pots with a thing like this, like one poet once said "The construct of perception is the formulation of an explanation for a state"

Just a little tip you have to put anothers social network buttons on your website, like badoo, this has been a good way to improve google panda 3.2, thas has been driving webmasters mad, they are always saying to develope Content for users , but what is quality to Google staff ???

BYe BYe to all of you, Bye bye

I,ll have what you,re on. :blink:

Howdy people call me Filipa, greetings from Normandie, I wrote such an awkward title to get your attention.............

By the Way, I was raised In Puerto Rico....

I always like to end my pots......

"I always like to end my pots.."

"But then I find I haven't had enough pots, so I drink twelve more. Then I start posting on sites like this one"

"I was raised in Puerto Rico" -  Say no more.