RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Pushbutton_auto

Auckland v Wellington

Absolutely appalling decision in last nights game.

Awarding a penalty try against Halai, when it the replay clearly showed Savea throwing his shoulder in as they dived for the ball. 

So a deserving win for the Blues and just wait till Charlie gets in the clear ...  :)

Been closely watching the Auckland team the last couple of years and the majority of them are in this Blues team, so its gonna be a ripper season, especially the ITM comp ... :)

and hopefully Charles gets a chance for the All Blacks, because he is a great prospect for the future.   

I agree Push. To me it seemed Halai was stretching his arm out to try and force the ball. Savea had no chance of forcing it. I am just glad it didn't affect the final result. That Saili boy at second 5 looked real good.

I agree Push. To me it seemed Halai was stretching his arm out to try and force the ball. Savea had no chance of forcing it. I am just glad it didn't affect the final result. That Saili boy at second 5 looked real good.

Get a grip Gordy. It may not have been worth a penalty try or even a yellow card, but there is no way that Blues winger was looking to force the ball. The ball was about a metre from the ground and all he was looking to do was slap it away from Savea.

Halai deserved a penalty against him,but a yellow card and penalty try?No way.

And agree,Saili at 2nd 5 was outstanding,so too was Luatua.

That game was great to watch but geez wasn't the Highlanders/Chiefs game something else? I was enthralled with the front row duel between Afeaki and Woodcock,the two Harbour boys,and Ben 'Bigs' Afeaki came out on top. But typical of the Blues in recent years,they were both with other franchises :(

Oh,and Pushbutton...it is the BLUES and HURRICANES not Auckland and Wellington

Lol ..

Been watching the Auckland team last few years,

I have not watched the Blues (other a few games last year), much at all lately.

But they both, now have strong young players, and this seasons Super, ITM are going to be rippers.

For sure, Israel is the man, but Charles is going to explode soon  ..... 

Lol ..

Been watching the Auckland team last few years,

I have not watched the Blues (other a few games last year), much at all lately.

But they both, now have strong young players, and this seasons Super, ITM are going to be rippers.

For sure, Israel is the man, but Charles is going to explode soon  ..... 

Mate I reckon Charlie has already 'exploded'. I'm assuming you mean Piutau and not Faumuina?

Charlie P has all the attributes of a first class Fullback,although he and Izzy Dagg are two completely different players.One is razzle dazzle and the other is Pace and power.