RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Opo

TWI$TING THE TREATY

Six notable authors, have just published a challenging new book about the way the Treaty of Waitangi has been twisted to be greatly in favour of Maori tribes in the last 30 years. These twistings include the rewriting of our history by political “historians”, the never-ending so called Treaty claim process, and privatising and giving away our foreshore and seabed, as well as our native flora and fauna, and the rorts that apply to our sea fishery.

If you are interested in these matters, then this book, “Twi$ting the Treaty – A tribal Grab for Wealth and Power”  provides readily readable discussion on these topics. The Cover below.

Warning – the book is factual and is non-PC, one of its charms in my view.

The book is available at a retail cost of $40. It has 414 pages and 16 photo pages.

But with 16 self-contained chapters it does not have to be read all at once.

Where to obtain it:

1 Good bookstores throughout NZ or

2 Write to Tross Publishing, P O Box 22 143, Khandallah, Wellington, 6441 with your order and cheque

3 Also see our website, www.trosspublishing.co.nz  for info and to order.

Enjoy your reading

TwistingtheTreaty25_zps4f34f92e.jpg

Opo, Alan my good friend

Wonderful lead letter in The Press today in the Letters to the Editor

Sir Mark Soloman (Ngai Tahu) on 22/2/2011

I cannot C&P - can you post it for me please

Thanks Bro

Kia Kaha

Turny

Opo, Alan my good friend

Wonderful lead letter in The Press today in the Letters to the Editor

Sir Mark Soloman (Ngai Tahu) on 22/2/2011

I cannot C&P - can you post it for me please

Thanks Bro

Kia Kaha

Turny

Sorry turny my good racist friend I cannot source it online so you will have to promote your own separatist cause :D

By the way have you ordered your copy of the above book :D :D

Sorry turny my good racist friend I cannot source it online so you will have to promote your own separatist cause :D

By the way have you ordered your copy of the above book :D :D

Now OPO, my good friend Alan,

How naughty of you calling me a racist - all I am doing is promoting the rights of my Bro's seeking from you Bro's compensation for 165 years of hurt and suffering Bro. Thats fair Bro surely.

Be fair Bro.

By the way Bro, my bookshops has 25 copies of the book in store, I will let you know when I sell the first one Bro. But don't hold your breath Bro, they ain't chased after Bro.

Cheers Bro

Kia Kaha Bro

Turny

Now OPO, my good friend Alan,

How naughty of you calling me a racist - all I am doing is promoting the rights of my Bro's seeking from you Bro's compensation for 165 years of hurt and suffering Bro. Thats fair Bro surely.

Be fair Bro.

By the way Bro, my bookshops has 25 copies of the book in store, I will let you know when I sell the first one Bro. But don't hold your breath Bro, they ain't chased after Bro.

Cheers Bro

Kia Kaha Bro

Turny

Perhaps you had better look at how you run your bookshops, I believe others can't get enough of the book and it has only hit the shelves in the last few days :D :D

Perhaps you had better look at how you run your bookshops, I believe others can't get enough of the book and it has only hit the shelves in the last few days :D :D

Thanks Alan Bro,

Shops doing fine, but this book hasn't hit the ground running Bro. As you say early days Bro, so we will see

Cheers Bro

Kia Kaha

Turny

Turny my good misguided bicultural friend, the publisher has large posters, perhaps this may help your sales of this very enlightening book, :D

Opo, Alan my racist friend ................

Do you really think the posters will promote sales of a very mediocre book specifically adding to the hurt and suffering of the proud Aotearoa indigenous race? We are the land owners. Don't  think so Bro, in fact I am sure not

Thanks for your advice tho Bro, at least you are thinking of us and thats good Bro

Cheers Bro

Kia Kaha Bro

Turny

Opo, Alan my racist friend ................

Do you really think the posters will promote sales of a very mediocre book specifically adding to the hurt and suffering of the proud Aotearoa indigenous race? We are the land owners. Don't  think so Bro, in fact I am sure not

Thanks for your advice tho Bro, at least you are thinking of us and thats good Bro

Cheers Bro

Kia Kaha Bro

Turny

Another little tip that would not have entered your biculturalist head,  if you wish to sell this excellent book as other outlets are doing, you must bring it out from under the counter and put it on a shelf where the customers can see it :D

Another little tip that would not have entered your biculturalist head,  if you wish to sell this excellent book as other outlets are doing, you must bring it out from under the counter and put it on a shelf where the customers can see it :D

Alan Bro,

You would be out of business if you did what your racist views suggest

Stand on their merits in my shop Bro, but somehow I think I will be returning all to the Distributer.

No go in my shop Bro

Cheers Bro

Kia Kaha Bro

Turny

Turny, I can see you are a top businessman, where you are always right and the customer is wrong - please keep the books under the counter in your racist bicultural shop where customers will be denied the pleasure of the truth,  there will be many of these books sold around the country from fine New Zealand bookshops or available in libraries etc.  Failing that would be readers can always buy direct from the publisher -

Where to obtain this great book  >>   “Twi$ting the Treaty – A tribal Grab for Wealth and Power”

1 Good bookstores throughout NZ or

2 Write to Tross Publishing, P O Box 22 143, Khandallah, Wellington, 6441 with your order and cheque

3 Also see our website, www.trosspublishing.co.nz  for info and to order.

Alan, the racist poster ............ Good one Bro

The book must be promoted Bro so the uninformed can appreciate why they are to pay us fellas heaps Bro ..... good one Bro ..... you had a twist on it even us Bro's couldn't see Bro

Good one Bro

Cheers Bro, 

Turny

For once we agree turny - this book must be promoted to create awareness of the great treaty gravy train rort, have you ordered your A3 posters from the publisher yet to promote it and increase your sales :D

enquiries@trosspublishing.co.nz

http://trosspublishing.co.nz/

Nice to know you have finally twigged and agree people need to understand the Treaty setllements and pay. Knew it was only a matter of time. Congratulate yourself Alan, well done - finally

Kia Kaha Cuz

Turny

Nice to know you have finally twigged and agree people need to understand the Treaty setllements and pay. Knew it was only a matter of time. Congratulate yourself Alan, well done - finally

Kia Kaha Cuz

Turny

Methinks that is not the conclusion intelligent readers will come to after reading this great revealing book, but glad to see that you have finally shed your grievance mode and are willingly promoting this great book that will stop the unjust payments to your peoples and will determine NZs equal society future, welcome aboard Turny :D

Methinks that is not the conclusion intelligent readers will come to after reading this great revealing book, but glad to see that you have finally shed your grievance mode and are willingly promoting this great book that will stop the unjust payments to your peoples and will determine NZs equal society future, welcome aboard Turny :D

Dont think so Bro,

Too much money to be collected here Bro - us fellas are in for heaps and happy to grab it from racists like you and your ilk - loving it Bro, get your cheue book out and be prepared to write big numbers Bro

Kia Kaha Bro

Turny