RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Lloyd Vivian

Overreach

I thought this filly's run yesterday was sensational. I wondered earlier why a maiden was such a short-priced favourite and nearly took her in the Losers Get Laid Comp. Boy - was I glad I didn't!! She annihilated a very smart field. I wonder how Ruud Awakening and Bounding would measure up to her? As a Slipper trial her run yesterday on the Slipper track looked outstanding.

I thought this filly's run yesterday was sensational. I wondered earlier why a maiden was such a short-priced favourite and nearly took her in the Losers Get Laid Comp. Boy - was I glad I didn't!! She annihilated a very smart field. I wonder how Ruud Awakening and Bounding would measure up to her? As a Slipper trial her run yesterday on the Slipper track looked outstanding.

Well spotted Lloyd. Hope you got on early.

Is Pierro going to blitz them in the George Ryder - O wise one? :)  

Sorry - I missed this early enough to respond to. Pierro will go on to be one of the Greats of the Turf. I picked him to get beaten once in the LGL comp to my cost! Although I was nearly right, he prevailed by a head and although I missed his run yesterday, I gather he had to dig deep to get past Moof - who was clearly back to his best. Won't find me picking him to get beat again!!! :)